Please enter your feature suggestion...

Turn-by-turn GPS

Turn-by-Turn GPS applications that include voice commands and driving instructions

4,543 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mobile GuruAdminMobile Guru (Admin, Windows Phone) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

198 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • blkoloblkolo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not COMPLETED. I have an HTC, I still do not have turn-by-turn GPS like I did with my Win7Phone. Ridiculous.

• PeterPeter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't find Nokia Drive in the Windows Phone Store for HTC 8S in Bulgaria!

• GregGreg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mobile Guru is no guru if he or she believes this has been completed using an app. Mobile Guru, go back and see what it was like in Windows Mobile 6.5. Even Windows Phone 7 was better than the nokia apps. Nokia Apps do not work.

• GregGreg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just because an app has been released does not mean the issue has been fixed. Nokia Drive is an abysmal, horrid app whose directions and maps are incorrect in South Carolina. Horribly incorrect. We are asking for turn-by-turn using Bing Maps as it used to be. Once Bing was removed the whole thing went bad. If you are going to close this based on an app, you Should have closed it a long time ago.

This issue really needs to be addressed rather than being cheep-skates and relying on someone else to do your work,

• StanInAsiaStanInAsia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unless there is an on-board navigation system like CoPilot, just load Waze. It does everything.

• Jailton73Jailton73 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Man, what this people didn't understand? Are we all here asking features for Nokia devices only? To have this issue completed, the app should be available in all devices. That's not the case. Besides that, many people here are unhappy because due to some agreement with device producers or carriers we're stuck on WP 8.0 yet. For that brave people who installed the 8.1 developer version, I salute you. But this should be part of the SO upgrade program as Apple does. I have an Samsung Ativ S in Brazil and just after more than one year late I received the GDR1, the version 8.1 for us is a dream. Shame on you Samsung. For the people who believed in the Mango version 7.8. I'm sorry people. If we that that version 8 don't receive many features, you all are even worse. With all respect that I have to all users here.

Fortunately, for that who installed Waze, this is the only option and it's a good App. Unfortunatelly, if we compare with the Android version, we're light years behind.

Regards.

• Jonathan Ibañez CojuangcoJonathan Ibañez Cojuangco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HERE Drive+ doesn't work if you're on an H.T.C. Samsung/Anycall, or Huawei device, it only works for Nokia's... so it's not something we all have. :-(

• JamesJames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's nice, but it's not *integrated* into the phone. We still have the tap for next direction maps. If the HERE+ were fully integrated so that if I tap the directions button, HERE+ is what I see (not an app, mind you), and it starts directing me instantly, without having to load a full app. That is what I came to Windows Phone for, not having separate apps for every little thing like iPhone and Android, but for the *integrated* experience.

• FaustoFausto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Waze... just dump Here drive, besides it doesn't work on my country, Waze does

• nana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here drive on Nokia Lumia has voice navigation I use it for all navigation.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base