Please enter your feature suggestion...

Week view in Calendar

There needs to be a weekly view in Calendar where you can see what appointments you have on for the current week.

20,324 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mobile GuruAdminMobile Guru (Admin, Windows Phone) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gerson VieraGerson Viera shared a merged idea: 7-day Calendar View  ·   · 

271 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cassie WernerCassie Werner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's July 9th and the update still hasn't been released for my phone yet. This is extremely annoying. I think I'll look into Android for my next phone.

• JakobJakob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have updated my Nokia Lumia 820 to 8.1 and yes, now week view is available. But, now agenda is gone. Why? And it need week numbers before it's complete

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

solved what? Haven't seen any update on 8.0 so far! I really hope this will happen soon. Thank you

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

stupid one on my side...now it's available (even though from your comments it doesn't exactly look like a smashing improvement...), how do I get it on my phone? cheers & sorry again for that question

• dsniperdsniper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just add week number to this view, please! Most usual complaint from our 30+ business users. And most asked question about the 8.1 update.

• GRHGRH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new week view in 8.1 works ok, but it would also be nice to have the previous list view still available too (the view that allowed scrolling through all upcoming appointments regardless of date).

• LAndrLAndr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not realy complete. .. No real overview. No landscape.
        No landscape mode for Add termin

• Mikael S HedmanMikael S Hedman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't think so dude ... All faithful "belivers", like myself, who is stuck with WP7.8, have been waiting for this basic, basic, basic feature. Dudley it will come, I had it on my iPAQ around 2002 (Wx3.0 I think) ... but no. Are you planing to send me a new phone with WP8.1 instead?? I'm glad that my frustrated waiting soon will be over; next week my new Android-phone will come. You know what ... like magic all basic features will become basic again!!

• tomastomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have a real Week view - not only what we have in 8.2 Preview ..
        at Least in landscape mode.

Also why it is now not possible to use the "Add new termin" screen in landscape since 8.1?

• RZZRRZZR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also use 8.1 Dev Preview but also miss the week numbers and a grâphical overview e.g. like in the day view but with more days and the flexibility to zoom to see the whole day.

• DanoDano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No week numbers in week view even in 8.1?
        Still hesitate to buy one of the available apps, which one would be the best? Please comment, thanks!

• Mikael StendahlMikael Stendahl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For your info over there in the US, week view also means week numbers. We know you don't use them but a big part of the rest of the world does. Incredible that you did not get this in WP 8.1.

• ShaneShane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Moderators will not close this thread and return your votes until WP8.1 is officially announced, but you can remove your votes and apply them elsewhere.

• JesusJesus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Already available on WP 8.1...
        Thank you MSFT!
        (Please close thread)

• rcheli32rcheli32 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The 8.1 week view isn't like the graphical view I would expect. I'm using 8.1 now but am still using an app called myweekview in order to geet a graphical week view on a live tile.

• Jonathan Ibañez CojuangcoJonathan Ibañez Cojuangco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has finally been confirmed, I wish that Microsoft would simply make a list of all included features, and add these suggestions to that list, and disable the voting so more people won't ''waste'' their votes on features that are already there.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base