Control ringtone and media volume separately
Vocie from Chinese users. These TOP feedbacks are got from a very popular Chinese Windows Phone forum.
1. Separate volumer controls for apps/ringtones
2. Orientation lock: seems to the screen orientation lock in Surface
3. Full-Level Brightness: from 1% to 100%, same to Surface
4. Wubi language input: Wubi is a familiar language input in China. Many users have problems in using Pinyin
5. Notification Center: A location to see all notifications
6. Enable Alarm when phone is power off: many users power off the phone while sleeping, but they still want the phone to have a morning call.
7. Don't power on phone when charged: Users would like to charge the phone when they are sleeping, but don't want the phone to be power on.
8. Code Show: The ability to show where the call is from. In China, a phone number belongs to a city only. When there is incoming call, and the caller is unknow contact, users are willing to know which city the incoming call belongs to. They then can decide to answer or ignore the call.
9. BlackList/Block Callers: When users block a number, all calls from the number will be blocked. Same to "Block Sender" in outlook.
10. Call history: Call duration, another view to see the history that is not grouped by people and is sorted by datetime
11. Short cuts to turn off/on WIFI, bluetooch, Cellular data from a area such as Charm Bar in Windows 8
This is a very basic setting that has been available in mobiles since the start of the millennia! The ringtone should remain fixed to a volume level and the media volume should be able to be changed with the side buttons.
Because all of us wants a stable ringer volume and for media we change a lot of time.
The OS system settings needs to have a category to set an independent volume level for things like ring, alarm, music, and so on.
For example, I like my phone ring either quite loud or on silent but i need my alarm volume to be quite low (i wake up in a blind panic every morning as the volume is always left too high). My old android phone could do this and its really quite annoying WP7 can't.
lots of ppl are missing calls because of it. (the low volume stays low after headphones removed)
need ringtone volume separately from music and alarm volumes
Present limitation is that you need high phone volume while sleeping. the alarm volume should be full with ringer volume off and vibrate on
Different volume controls with and without headsets plugged-in, without the need of having to manually turning up and down the volume when headset is disconnected.
I think they should have different control. Everytime I need change the sound volume before I play games
Multiple volume controls for ringtones and incoming sms/email/etc tones. Also would be appreciated a graphic equalizer with some default presets + custom set
I'd like to see separate audio profiles for media volume versus ringer volume.
http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/suggestions/5138859-enable-microphone-for-third-party-app-for-call-rec >>>>plss vote my suggestions for call recorder .
A very basic feature, cellular phones had, even before the arrival of "Smartphones". Also present in Windows Mobile 6.5.x. What happened?
Anche io ho già perso molte telefonate! É da più di due anni che é stata fatta la segnalazione! Invece di continuare a sviluppate cavolate sui social network implementate questa.
Y are they not bringing this feature after receiving these much suggestions, what the **** are they going to loose.
Missing many calls daily,, **** with this lumia and Microsoft. With all these drawbacks I don't know how windows phone is growing.
Goke 007 commented
The volume-up and volume-down buttons should only work for the media player.
The volume for ringtones, message tones and the alike, alarmclock tone, etc etc should be a fixed setting.
An icon on the startpage should provide a quick access to the volume control of these sounds.
Please fix this because we (37 users) will have to get rid of our Lumia phones. We are missing too much calls because we accidentally push the volume-down button and that makes the ringtone (and other tones) almost be unnoticible.
Please separate the ringtone volume. It drives me crazy... and I'll go for Android if Microsoft doesn't provide a solution.
It's not good option to control the music player volume and phone ringtone volume with same.....plz saprate it
Yes we need it
Avinash Alves commented
Please make the ring tone/speaker volume independent of the 3.5 jack /media volume, also seperate volume control for alarm.
Yes please we need to control separately ringtone and media volume so that we can have the ringtone high but the media volume lower.
Therefore if I lower too much the media volume I will still hear the call in a noisy room because I have set it up with a high volume.
Sim, Eu também gostaria que isso fosse possível. :) Obrigado!
Krishna Parab commented
Windows should put media and ringer volume separate. :)
It's very strange for media volume and ringer volume to be linked like they are. It's hard to understand how anyone at Microsoft thought this was a good idea!
Things Like this should be in alpha version of this software. FAIL. Terrible development team, + 50 votes if i could
Jak najbardziej popieram
This Will Be Perfect!
Ta opcja byłaby wspaniałym ****łnieniem!!!
Please do it fast