Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mobile GuruAdminMobile Guru (Admin, Windows Phone) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

75 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm able to add multiple phone numbers on my Nokia Lumia 810 but can't figure out how to remove the 2nd mobile number from them later on if necessary. Also I can't pick which one to text .

• Ahmadalli ShafieeAhmadalli Shafiee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually what if we need more than 2 numbers for contact? we should create a new contact and merge and it's a mess :(

no this is not available in windows phone 8 !!! i want to add multiple mobile numbers per contact & custome lable ... this was available even in nokia belle !!!

Why is this idea closed? Microsoft has not implemented a custom field feature for phone and email data in contacts for Windows Phone 8 GDR2.

• karenkaren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

.....just got A NEW windows phone.

Luv the ease of use, hate there are Limited Apps, and now finding out....
        I'm NOT ABLE to create custom and multiple labels for phone numbers !

Please tell me I am wrong....needs ability for custom lablels!

• S NielsenS Nielsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add posibillity for many mobile no. and abillity to choose which one to text

• MCMC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I have WP 8, and yes I can add multiple ( 2) moboli / home etc. numbers to the same contact, but I am not able to select which contact to call from the list.

• Luca BorrieroLuca Borriero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please re open this issue...This HAS NOT been completed...We want a seamless way of putting anything anywhere in our contacts...Why these limitations?
        The label phone number must is free.

• Artur TupiassuArtur Tupiassu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is that feature available? By adding a Mobile 2? Is this a joke? Seriously? With all due respect, that's simply ridiculous. Microsoft, please fix this, please!! This is a Mobile Operating System, it has to allow the user to save all its friends mobile phone number. Most of our contacts nowadays have at least two mobile phone numbers, this limit is already beaten.

• SaurabhSaurabh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not see a way to add more that one textable mobile numbers for a person in my up to date lumia 610. Hope that I had gone for an android.

• Bastien VandammeBastien Vandamme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is now available in Windows Phone 8. LOL of course because two is multiple. All right I move my vote to "Allow unlimited mobile number to a contact" and "Allow custom label for phone numbers" I still use an Android.

• VirgoVirgo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is still not available in WP8. I just bought a Lumia 920 yesterday and I am still limited to two (2) mobile numbers per contact. Microsoft, please remove this limitation of preset fields. Users should be able to label the contact numbers as they like..

• b brownb brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You still have to memorize all of their names because it will not let you use categories that are in office outlook.
        Will this be fixed soon? Or must I go back to andriod.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base