Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mobile GuruAdminMobile Guru (Admin, Windows Phone) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • OldDogSparkyOldDogSparky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is available on Outlook.com, but not the phone. Every update that comes out, my wife asks me if they've "fixed" this. This is really needed for some.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need to customize recurring appointments on calendar to 3 weeks apart. Is there a way to do this?

It woulb be useful for all workers who work in shifts. In my contry many workers work in the morning or in the afternoon in alternate weeks. I remember that the Symbian calendar, since from the first version, allowed this setting.

DESPERATELY need to be able to set a fortnightly event. I work every other Wednesday and now no longer know which Wednesday I'm working in a month or two's time to book other appointments! Please Update.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recurrances need to have custom time periods. I have tasks to be done every quarter. This isn't unusual, so it should be a default but I suggest you don't limit the period to defaults only. Allow users to set their own recurrance period.

I can't believe this hasn't been fixed yet! People are screaming for this!! (Including me!) So frustrating!! :-(

• Dale SkinnerDale Skinner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This absolutely needs fixing! Other software has this type of option. I have meetings that run like "the fourth Tuesday of each month," etc. This should be an easy fix.

• SimonSimon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be implemented. I can't quite believe it wasn't in the first place!

Our paper bin is emptied every second week on tuesday.... This option is very useful!

• MichaelMichael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I want to be able to set a event to reccur every other week and more. I can't understand why they do not have this option?

• J. ColeJ. Cole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely important. My phone calendar is the most important thing I use it for, outside of email. Having total flexibility should be a top priority.

• johnjohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the ability to recurring appointments:
        4th Monday, last Wednesday, first Sunday, etc.
        Should be checkboxes to allow any combo: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

• DazDaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is what I loved about my old Nokia 6234, I could easily set Reminders for weekly, fortnightly events and even put in reminders for peoples birthdays (especially people who were not in the contacts list) and it would calculate and tell you their current age.
        A New calender category of Reminders which has options for Every Week Every fortnight would be great as would a Birthday option

• Ish68Ish68 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've also noticed that fortnightly, monthly and yearly repeats are midding from this calendar. Odd considering they've been used in most other nokia phones

• N A AN A A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Had this feature, and more!!!!!, in very old, cheap, Nokias. Reminders choices, copy, reschule, snooze, kept ALL past appointments till I (ME) delted.

Feedback and Knowledge Base