Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mobile GuruAdminMobile Guru (Admin, Windows Phone) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hugo13Hugo13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to add our albums via phone from this applications not use the pc to do this...

• BurnEthanolBurnEthanol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about Pinterest? Integrating this into the Pictures Hub would be a great way for Windows Phone to continue to lead the way with truly app-less access to social networks. Especially a fast-growing one such as Pinterest.
        I acknowledge that most of the additional features of Windows Phone 8 have already been selected, but maybe just creating a portal that many other networks can be linked to is the solution.

• ErikErik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I loved how my Picasa albums showed in my gallery on Android and would really like to see that feature added to WP

• Carlos QuijadaCarlos Quijada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be super awesome. Have many friends who use Flickr for photos over facebook and would like to see their photos show up in the timeline along with facebook photos in the picture hub - (or see my own sets(albums) when looking at my own photos)

Feedback and Knowledge Base