Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hany MiladHany Milad shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3041 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

السوق العربي واعد واللغة العربية في موقع متقدم في عدد المستخدمين للإنترنت عالميا ..لماذا الإهمال ...سوف تجدون معاملة بالمثل

• AbdullahAbdullah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is not clear why the giant software company doesn't support the Arabic language while it is supported in most of its systems and softwares.
        By the way, Windows mobile 6.5 was killed before supporting Arabic officially.
        Why Microsoft?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• AhmedAhmed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft..you're missing a whole lot of users in the MENA region because of not offering Arabic Language support..

• amro ahmedamro ahmed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add soon. Although a strong advocate of win phone, many of my Arabic customers are turning to other platforms due to this reason. Even I carry a blackberry due to it having Arabic language support.

• Mohanad Mohanad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please support the Arabic language as the Iphone did. it will be helpful for Arabic people. Thank you.

• Wassim Al ShalabiWassim Al Shalabi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add arabic support for reading SMS, Email, Browsing the Internet. that's it. do not give arabic interface now but we need to use internet and chat with our native language.

I dont know why all of this delay for one of the most important market for Microsoft. it loosed almost all of its customer in the middle east for this bad reaction.

I think it's our rights that we pay to take the best service. ... Microsoft... If you do not want support our language ... please do not send your products to our markets. we have many other solutions.

Feedback and Knowledge Base