Please enter your feature suggestion...

call history should be grouped

if i call someone 5 times, the name shows up as 5 rows in the call history. it should be just one row with marker

769 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    vkhuranavkhurana shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • nihell@live.comnihell@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why would i want to see the same name over and over again in the call history. just make it grouped and let me call the frequent callers with more ease.

• shaun wearsshaun wears commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can I ask you about my pictures on Facebook blocked:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(,a think it may be there were not acseptabl I seen a few not bye me or a wouldn't be admin you,can U rejoice the bad 1s and get my application s and apple iTunes

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is anything done with the suggestions here? these are old suggestions and still there is no solution!!

makes it very difficult to purchase or recommend the phone when basic features are missing.

• MaxMax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, first off, it's very strange.
        Why would I want the whole screen with the same name on it?
        Why would I want to look through duplicate names to find the one I want somewhere among them?
        Give us the OPTION at least!
        And what on Earth happened to the usual grouping of "Incoming", "Outgoing" and "Missed"?

• John SJohn S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should also be able to delete selected calls from the history, these omissions make the call history an unuseable feature.

• SaeedSaeed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really Annoying to me,

Really Annoying to me,

Really Annoying to me,

Really Annoying to me,

• KalyanKalyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was available in Windows Mobile 6.x.. sad that MS left this feature in WP7

• JCSJCS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If i didn't like so much the OS, i would have switch to another one because of this, its really annoying to see the same number many times, even a ****** ZTE i own order the **** calls, why WP doesn't do that :S, I was hoping this would be implemented in Mango, then Tango and nothing, lets see if they can do things right in 7.8

• WindowsPhone loverWindowsPhone lover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a lot of good things/ideas in WM 6.5 gets forgot in WP 7. I feel really annoying to see the number I called and called me took the whole screen, what's the value of display all that list?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Windows phone really annoying.. there is no History grouping.. and search option in Short TEXT Messaging is also missing..I am using Windows Mobile for last 10 Years, but upgrade to Windows Phone was a disaster...had lost control on Files.. no Bluetooth file transfer...Launching anything new product means that it suppose to have all the features of its.. predecessors.. Its Like launching a New car which is not going to have all four wheels..Bravo Microsoft.. hats Off to you.. no wonder loosing market share is so obvious..

• Ren ZeRen Ze commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, it is really annoying. if the purpose is to keep the order of the caller/called. you could only group the continuous ones from/to same person

• cpmcgrathcpmcgrath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really don't understand how this got into the original release, let alone not get fixed with Mango. Please fix ASAP.

Several colleagues haved stopped using their Nokia Lumea 800 because og this obvious flaw, and will use their old phones until it is fixes.

The call history is shown under each person anyway. Only last call and number unanswered for that call should be shown.

This is a must for any phone, as it is now the history is unuseable because of the many duplicates.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base