Please enter your feature suggestion...

Google+ Support in People Hub

Integrate Google+ into Peoples Hub, same as you do Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn/etc

1,293 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matt CooperMatt Cooper shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jonathan Ibañez CojuangcoJonathan Ibañez Cojuangco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ajay and Microsoft just removed the integration of WIndows Live Messenger + the Facebook in their S.M.S./M.M.S. app, this is just a major shame, while Windows Phone removes it, Scroogle implements it.

• timtomtimtom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why should they support google when google doesn't care about windows phone

No freaking way

• David KimDavid Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ESPECIALLY with gchat being VERY popular.

i'd also suggest they integrate hangout into groups while they are at it.

• Kevin CooperKevin Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

G+ is certainly gaining momentum in the Social scene, with a lot to offer it's users. Rival OS or not, That's why a lot of people who are big into social are sticking with Android. If you want to pull more G+-ers away... integrate your support. I expect an official app soon, but people hub integration would be ideal.

I don't even use the FB app because of the people hub, I'd love to not have to use a separate app for G+.

• Tài HàTài Hà commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One thing you all guys should know: GG is the biggest rival of MS and MS hates GG as much as Apple's iOS hates Android, if don't want to say much much more!
        Take a glance some of their battlefields and you'll get how aggressive they are competing:
        1. Web service:
        - Cloud: Skydrive vs GG Drive.
        - Email: Hotmail/Outlook/Live vs Gmail.
        - Searching: Bing vs GG Search.
        - Map: Bing Map vs GG Map.
        2. OS:
        - Mobile OS: WP vs Android.
        - PC OS: Windows vs Chrome OS. (still in testing, I'm not sure)
        3. Web browser: Chrome vs IE.
        So far, the biggest affection to MS's golden egg: business area. GG is trying so hard to compete with MS in this area. And to limit the growth of GG, MS has made a big acquisition to Skype and Yammer recently.
        As I mentioned above, those are the reasons why MS and Apple allied with FB, Twitter and LinkedIn closely.
        I don't hate G+, but as you know, forget G+ and don't hope on MS's support anymore. G+ is the loneliest in social network's challenge.
        Ah, I shouldn't forget to mention that I guessed the reason why MS support GG SearchGmail, Youtube just because the quantity of the users. Gmail is the 1st or 2nd between Hotmail and Yahoo Mail. And GG Search, Youtube, nothing to say, dominated the world.
        In brief, despite complaining MS about not supporting G+, you should ask G.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate all these trolls that come into someone else's request and bash it.

M$, give a an 'Easy Button' to go chat smack in the threads of those that attempt to crash our suggestions.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base