Please enter your feature suggestion...

select Multiple picture

there should be a way to select multiple pictures for deletion or editing. One at a time don't cut it.

814 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    decoy56decoy56 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • StefanStefan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the possibility to print or safe pictures from onenote. I made some screenshots with officelense with the Lumia 920 and want to print the pictures on my desktop pc. No way :(

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

are you ******** or what?? Do we really need to buy WP8 phone to have this stupid basic option which even old mobiles had? Damm! Thease are BASICS, which can be added just by some update, but nobody cares. No nokia anymore.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

marlon how to do it can u tel me..???ya u can select all images at once..in wp7.8...bt i forgot it...

• sp singhsp singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sir,I am using windows 7.8 on my windows phone. and there is no option for "select all" for the pictures . if I want to delete the pictures , I delete them one by one which is really a hard job. please fix it for the next update...moreover I would like you to add "delete history" option for "music+vedios" icon. so that no one knows that what we were listening or viewing....thank you..

• antant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is it with these big company's they never listen to what people want, At the end of the day its ment to be a phone that delivers and works no wonder they can not keep up with the other phone companys. Nokia please come back the have destroyed your operating system that deliverd everyting that people are asking for on here

• Miguel Carlo RayoMiguel Carlo Rayo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its exhausting to try to upload a whole album or delete a dozen photos one by one. The option is there in WP8 but not in WP7.8. I went back to my Desire HD from my Radar just because of that. Really hope this'll get fixed on the next update.

• Milo RankinMilo Rankin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm on WP8, and there -is- a way to delete multiple pictures. Just touch the circle with the checks and the lines at the bottom of the screen.

• HTCRadarUserHTCRadarUser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An absolute SIN in the smartphone space.. Thankfully I do not send too many pictures. Few times I send pictures believe me it is painful.

• CY LengCY Leng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

skydrive app should be able to upload multiple files, instead of one by one which very ridiculous.

• SoleimanSoleiman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz can u add an update to HTC 8s windows that enables us to check file size and photo size? it is a necessary property its not available in this phone

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base