Please enter your feature suggestion...

Ability to Mark Photos as Private or Hidden

We should be able to mark some photos Private or Hidden so others don't see all our photos when browsing on our phone.

220 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    techSagetechSage shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vuvuzela NayeemVuvuzela Nayeem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide the feature that we can create personalized folders and albums to move/store pictures away from the camera roll. Come on Microsoft/Nokia! Please give this to us!

We don't want others to see certain private pictures when they are browsing through our camera roll. Please give us the option to be able to hide pictures and create folders!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The picture hub on windows phone 8 needs a major update, and even the app's that are supposed to work in hiding pictures, dont work good either, It's time microsoft listened to what we say and produce a better, user friendly operating system, that everyone is happy with. Thank you

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't want the apps to view all of my photos some of which are related to privacy.

• ThijsThijs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there are a few excellent apps which provide this feature. for those who are still looking

• useruser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a turn off live tile checkbox..and folder lock options please...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a "Show hidden" option that is password protected. We should be able to mark whole albums hidden. Perfect for that trip to Vegas (whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas)

• scottscott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes please. i have 4 kids and some times they get a hold of phone. some times may have a party pic or other pic they shouldnt see.

Feedback and Knowledge Base