Please enter your feature suggestion...

Please solve the Omnia 7 issues

At least give some info on what's going on, who's to blame and when to expect it...
- A frustrated Omnia 7 user

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    wpmatejwpmatej shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • vimal2710vimal2710 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when makin a call from omnia 7 on both side not hearing anything can i get a solution there is no response @ all.

• SHIND0U HIKARUSHIND0U HIKARU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

from what i can gather, Samsung and/or Carriers are not planning to release an update only to force a new purchase of Omnia W. Not sure why unless they only care about selling instead of providing customer care.

Simon you should be asking T-Mobile that question. Microsoft released the Mango update for all developers and manufactures and carriers on the same day. So that they will give them time to play with it. Microsoft never said a specific date for mango release for public only for developers.

• SimonSimon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please deal with your carries Microsoft. You have advertised that we will get painless updates straight from you. Why the **** then we should wait for stupid T-mobile UK?

• Calum DarrochCalum Darroch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i couldnt agree more T-Mobile Omnia 7 should get mango just as quick as the rest. really infuriating but probably not a microsoft issue

• va!nva!n commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Updates should be delivered directly by microsoft and not by any phone providers like german telekom, where Omnia 7 users have to wait for an update, which is not available yet, that really suxx.

• Simon FelixSimon Felix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Uhm, I got the update the first minute it was available. I'm using an unbranded Omnia 7. So it's not Microsofts or Samsungs fault if you don't get your update on time.

"I'm sure many remember the pre-NoDo update that came to all phones, preparing them to receive the NoDo update. Besides fixing some issues (which can be fixed with the Mango update itself) what is there to prepare for the coming of Mango? Aside for manufacturer and carrier modifications, all Windows Phone ROMs contain the same bits. There are model specific issues of course but the "Mango prerequisite" update seems a bit off to us." - quote from pocketnow website. As i have mentioned to the user of the Focus, Microsoft released the mango update to phone manufactuers and phone carriers who also mess with it to include their buggie programs or make sure the transition is good. If you still do not have the update it is time to pay them a visit. When the update is good they send it back to MS who then give it to you.

http://pocketnow.com/tag/omnia-7

• wpmatejwpmatej commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The update for the Omnia 7 on T-Mobile is delayed. The WIMU page doesn't say when or if we'll get it

• Simon FelixSimon Felix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What issues are you talking about? My Omnia 7 works great (except for the battery life...)

Feedback and Knowledge Base