Please enter your feature suggestion...

Ability to Hide Certain Facebook Photo Albums in Photo Hub

Please add the ability to hide selected albums from the photo albums view in the Photo hub, or sort albums by creation date.

98 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anthony ChuangAnthony Chuang shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft, I hate this option in Lumia. Having all the Facebook albums. If I want to see those pictures, I can browseit. Because of this one bloody option showing albums I am not using inbuilt Facebook. Either remove it or bring the option of dont show albums.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have many Facebook and SkyDrive albums and if my lumia 925 starts downloading them to my mobile then its just wasting my local space. Microsoft, please provide an option to prevent downloading of albums from Facebook and SkyDrive.

• MiamorMiamor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this limitation is disgusting, I would tell everyone not to buy Windows phone just because of that. Microsoft knows **** about how to make user experience nice.

• MelissaMelissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to not see all the photo's from facebook in my phone's picture album. I can go to facebook if I want to see them. The phone has a handy app for that!

• Anthony ChuangAnthony Chuang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have tons and tons of facebook photo albums dating back to 2006, but I don't want to see most of them when I am looking for my newest album, which could be anywhere because the list is sorted alphabetically and not chronologically.

Feedback and Knowledge Base