Please enter your feature suggestion...

Enable document attachment in emails

Enable document attachment in emails, since its painful not to be able to answer a coworker and quickly attach a word document.

10,029 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nuno LuzNuno Luz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

469 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AmbujAmbuj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I even suspect the fact that even anyone from windows phone team ever be reading all those suggestions !!
        By the way I salute the people at Microsoft for being so careless and reluctant to neglect the features that drag windows phone years back from its rival ANDROID.

• Владимир ШориковВладимир Шориков commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use my smartphone for work. It is essential for me to be able to attach documents to replies as the corporate correspondence rules dictate, not just send them via the OneDrive or Files app in a new email.

Colleagues expect me to *answer* to their emails with the appropriate documents attached, not to start a new thread!

This is really important, I give this suggestion 3 votes.

• Deepak DhamechaDeepak Dhamecha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Files can be sent using File Manager app by selecting doc/file and click on share that allows to attach files to outlook.

This is not the right way but until that this would be a way to do this.

• shrishri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls implement update to enable Doc , PPT, PDF, attachements to mail

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try app "metromail", you can send doc. attachments end edit quote in the reply

Max

The only feature I am missing so badly. Enable Attachment of any type of allowed file types directly from email.

• JonathanJonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that Cube Credit Card Processing is gone and I still can't replied to an email with a attachment I'm going to go back to Android

• RobRob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@saransh.... Well done, that is probably the most ill-thought, inaccurate and pointless comment in this thread!

At this point it might be my only notable gripe about the Windows Phone experience.

• saranshsaransh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes enable it .. Otherwise its a useless phone .. Stupid Nokia went ahead with Microsoft to ***** itself up

• Tony GrayTony Gray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What could MS possible be thinking that would have them not add this feature? It's ridiculous that we cannot attach any document of our choosing. WP cannot be used in the business sector without this ability. This feature must be added ASAP.

• mohit jainmohit jain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can't target the business phone sectors without having this basic functionality of sharing attachments and where the heel pdf files get saved in wp8.1

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24

Feedback and Knowledge Base