Please enter your feature suggestion...

Ability to create albums for pictures

We need to be able to move pictures into albums in which we name ourself on the phone

1,287 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MarcusMarcus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

54 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to those who tell us to use file manager, No is the answer. We just want a native experience to control and manage our photos, vids and albums

• SamLumia925CyanSamLumia925Cyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been fixed in Windows Phone 8.1
        Download the files manager from Microsoft on the store.
        But you can't do it in the pictures Hub

• Arun MarixArun Marix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ya. I'm having 1000's of pics in my saved pictures folder and camera roll as well.. I need a folder management option to organize my pictures.. And also a folder hide feature to hide my personal pics...

Add when u tap on photo...option appears to store in folder..."new"or listed current folders

• Riya MaityRiya Maity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with that! I have more than thousand photos on "Saved Pictures" and trying to find a particular photograph is a royal pain :( We can't even rename the photos :/

• anonanon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be awesome if you could add photo albums. i have a lot of pictures and have trouble finding them when the time comes.

It's incredible that we can't create new albums to move pictures or new folder to move files. WP8 fails in this way. I hope you improve this soon.

Completamente ridiculo que en estos tiempos todavia no se puedan crear albumes directamente en el movil y desplazar fotos entre ellos . En mi viejo Note 1 lo hacia super facil y lo bien que iba ahora con el Lumia 1520 me he quedado de piedra que no se pueda hacer. CRASO ERROR

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, my old team mobile phone that is now 4+ years old had this feature. Not being able to move photos and create albums is why, alot of people left iPhone for android. Why is Microsoft so far behind the competition in the simplest things?

• Vuvuzela NayeemVuvuzela Nayeem commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide the feature that we can create personalized folders and albums to move/store pictures away from the camera roll. Come on Microsoft/Nokia! Please give this to us!

• jorgejorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Es ridículo tener cientos de fotos sin poder reordenarlas. ABSOLUTAMENTE POCO PRÁCTICO
        ESPERAMOS MEJORAS!!!!!!!! GRACIAS

• tt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And allow apps to create albums too, since every app that saves pictures goes to saved pictures and I have to search for it. Cumbersome.

• محمد itمحمد it commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

الوندوز فون يحتاج الى تطوير اكثر لكي يشمل كل متطلبات المستخدم المتداولة في الانظمة الاخرى

الفايبردايماً يعطى اشارة خطأ

والتانجو غير موجود
        على نوكيا لوميا 920

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base