Please enter your feature suggestion...

Video and Music players should have a slider to RW/FF

If not a slider that is controllable, at least the ability to enter a specific time to jump to!

1,678 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    shamburgshamburg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

58 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

mistake of my life
        1.never should have bought windows phone...
        this is a really basic feature ....
        If i had the power of time travelling i would go back and get an android phone...
        i learnt the hard way why windows phones are worthless

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, over 2 years and counting and they still haven't fixed this. They have to know it's a problem. It's clear to me that this is a problem with the OS since none of the MP3 player apps I can find have this feature. I need it for foreign language study.

• NLTLNLTL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Within Video play back a slider is implemented, but works not very sensible and not with streaming contents. Only with Videos from your phone.

• PatrickPatrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very comfortable. One of the (big) things i miss since i changed from android (i guess that shows, how happy i'm with WP)

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the innovative aspects of the WP8 operating system but when I try to tell my friends about it this is the sort of thing that is just embarrassing and makes them laugh off the idea of ever switching. Come on Redmond, this is the definition of low hanging fruit.

Pathetic to wait for years hoping this functionality would come in the next update and that next update always disappoints!! This is coming out of frustration by waiting and waiting for the very basic stuff hence I'm saying windows phone 7.X and 8 really sucks!!! Are you deaf MICROSOFT??

I listen to 2 hours long mixes, and i almost listen to only that. Having no slider makes me feel like I'm holding a Walkman. Come on, this is BASIC.

• BenBen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this even an issue??? It is actually making me seriously reconsider this phone. I can't skip through a video? What is this? If I'm watching a long video, let's say a Windows launch(just for fun) and accidentally hit the search button, I have to start the entire video over because Microsoft apparently couldn't be bothered to provide the most basic functionality to their product.

• DaneDane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ABSOLUTELY needed. For the music and ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY to be able to skip to whatever part in a VIDEO. ADD a slider bar ffs.

• AngelAngel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like my Lumia 1020 but it's unbelievable that a 700€ phone hasn't a slider in the video-music player I'm shocked...I could do it with my old 5230 but not with this it's crazy..every smartphone can do it,it should be a basic feature...please do something about it because it's a big lack especially for music lovers like me

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base