or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FernandoFernando commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This option is totally needed for a mobile device, and WP is the only OS without that

• AnanthaKumar Vofox SolutioinsAnanthaKumar Vofox Solutioins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please enable multi-selection for anything that comes as a list item.... This is an important and fundamental necessity, right? I find it very difficult to delete or share a file one by one... also it is ridiculous to be able to add people to group one by one.....

• Melissa W.Melissa W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! This is the natural next step for wp7's easy to use sharing capabilities. capabilities.

• jsneiderjsneider commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with this. With the iPhone you can select up to 5 pictures to share at one time, from the Pictures screen. We need this. Our photo sharing has gone way down since switching to WP7...the grandarents are getting far fewer baby pictures! Please help.

• jsneiderjsneider commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with this. With the iPhone you can select up to 5 pictures to share at one time, from the Pictures screen. We need this. Our photo sharing has gone way down since switching to WP7...the grandarents are getting far fewer baby pictures! Please help.

Feedback and Knowledge Base