Please enter your feature suggestion...

"Vibrate AND Ring" not "Vibrate then Ring"

Let's make another option, becuse now it doesn't vibrate after the first two one. Continuous vibrating is a must have option for noisy environment.

20,119 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kcskcs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

395 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • eded commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3 years asking for this. and not even a single answer.

• Alexander LAlexander L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The biggest issue in that great OS. Big enough to go back to Android. Please fix, besides that windows phone is awesome!

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey people, come on let's make 20000 votes.
        Maybe MS will do something with that :)

• GresGres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WINDOWS PHONE? PHONE? PHONE? YOU CANT NAME PHONE A DEVICA THAT MAKES YOU LOSE CALLS

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a basic function that every phone should have and you call yourself smartphone and not having this function??
        you bought nokia, you gonna end up like it. SUCK!!

• Angela SmithAngela Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vibrate and Ring (and vibrate NOT just once, but during the full sequence of the ring) is a MUST HAVE! My husband is hearing impaired so he depends on the Vibrate plus Text solely! Initially the Vibrate gave a few strong vibrations which enabled him to be aware of an incoming call. Suddenly that changed completely, there is only one 'vibration' and quite faint at that! Currently he is missing many calls and feels frustrated and upset as he has to keep checking the phone to ensure he is not missing any calls!!! I am considering changing our two Windows phones for something that has this essential and should be 'basic' feature!

• rtrt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this make windows phone **** you miss your call most of the time

• Davide BalloniDavide Balloni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't votes, but this is absolutely a 5 votes idea. Sorry for the missing, my mistake!
        Microsoft add this feature!!!!!!!! Please!

Please add this option, its a must, many times i missed the calls, please please please

• Miguel FigueroaMiguel Figueroa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very very very sad to see This os lacking of basic feature like This one. Is there anyone That reads us ?!

• eded commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3 YEARS ASKING FOR THIS!!! WHY THE FUCK!!!
        This would be the only reason for me to change my mobile O.S.

• PatrickPatrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fully agree, when it only vibrates once, I miss the calls for sure. And furthermore, I don't see that due to the missing blinking LED feature....

It's been 3 years since this basic but important feature is requested, but still no action taken. Despite having a great camera, I'm very disappointed with my Lumia 1020, mostly due its OS. I've gotten an Android based phone today which have this and many other features, which WP8 is lacking, out of the box. I guess i would not be looking back anytime soon. Just regret wasting my money on my lumia...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base