Please enter your feature suggestion...

Upload Photo to Facebook Album

Currently I can upload photos to Facebook, but if I want to upload a photo to a specific album I have to use Facebook app.

79 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dominick BattiatoDominick Battiato shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matthew FayMatthew Fay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The loss of the ability to tag photos before/during upload to facebook is also extremely painful..

• CourtneyCourtney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must. I really like taking pictures in categories, like architecture, nature, beach, etc, and I want to upload to certain Facebook albums from within the camera app or photo hub. It just needs to be a text listing, with the album cover in there for visual variety.

• AlyseAlyse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wholeheartedly agree that this feature is needed! Either in the "Share on Facebook" option after you take a photo, or in the actual Facebook app that you can download from the Marketplace. I keep my Facebook albums very organized and only have a "mobile uploads" album until I am on a smart enough device to move the photo and delete the album. :(

I was hopefule that maybe m.facebook.com could upload photos from my phone directly to a specific album, but it could not do it either.

• Jon SteltenpohlJon Steltenpohl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, why isn't this part of the app? Even my crackberry had this. It doesn't seem like an interface clutter at all.

Feedback and Knowledge Base