Please enter your feature suggestion...

WHERE IS MANGO SAMSUNG FOR FOCUS 1.4

Microsoft get this update out or I will continue to let all know how WP7 is a substandard mobile OS, you guys do not get it.

263 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

96 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JerryElJerryEl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Those of you who can't get Mango to update there is a fix on the Web. Just Google "get mango update early" or something similar and you will find out how to do it.

• 100%100% commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is unacceptable!!!!!
        If you guys do not become vocal with this issue you will WITHOUT A DOUBT bring the worse out of us! MARK MY WORDS! I'M BUYING A TENT ON EBAY. JUST GUESS WHERE IT'S GOING TO GO...

• DebrihmiDebrihmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THANK YOU !!
        Using Nodo (No Do) on my Samsung Focus 1.4 was a sub-par experience.
        NOW WP7 can be considered one of the top three in mobile OS.

• drankurndrankurn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@nimesh

already updated, you should connect your phone to zune and it should show up. if not make sure your zune software is up to date.

• nimeshnimesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can see the rolling out portion in windows phone blog. But did anybody get any notifications in phone yet regarding mango update?

• steve atteberrysteve atteberry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i was told this was the best phone on the market when i bought it a few months back and i am very frustrated that i cannot get this update im about to buy and iphone and quit supporting wp7!

• D-BurrsD-Burrs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hoped that they had learned something from the NoDo update regarding the 1.4 - this is ridiculous. Instead of a customer-focused solution to the problem, MS seems content with stringing us along because of the relative insignificance of our numbers.

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm sick of hearing about all of the bugs with my current app essentials (govoice, and kik at the top of that list) being fixed in the mango update, not to mention the enhanced features of the mango-updated and mango released apps in general. The 1.4 is turning into the biggest Piece of #$%t purchase I could have made.

MS, take some responsibility in this, take one on the chin for the sake of goodwill, and hand out replacement phones to all of us who were unfortunate enough to unbox the 1.4!!!

• jack frostjack frost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's almost two months now since the release of the mango update and still no word from microsoft on when we will get the update. this is really a mess I never knew that I bought a Android phone...we were told every phone will get the update and no one is trying to help us the ones that didn't know that there were two different types of the samsung focus, so this is not on us that we choose the wrong phone, because we had no choice in the matter. So who is going to help us with some real info on if we will get this update. the update site have not been update since 10/31/11 so they're no help to us...we're begging for some true info because I cant get the iPhone now with my contract

• 1.4?1.4? commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OCCUPY 1.4 sick and tired of this stupid SAMSUNG FOCUS 1.4 phone... i waste money every month on this **** ...this is the worst thing ive ever been apart of...my MOTOROLA RAZOR that i still have for the past 4 years.. that has a broken screen is 10 times better than my 1.4 REV FOCUS...Microsoft is trash and everything about the focus is trash too...its like owning a G5 jet and have no roof on it..why should we have to dish out stupid amounts of monthly money for a half workin product..and whatever excuses there are is ****...whoever has there head up there butt over there or wherever it is... better wipe there butt and get the ball rolling.. this sad...im gunna wait a *** longer for the SAMSUNG FOCUS 1.4 MANGO and if we cant get our MANGO..THEN IM GUNNA SMASH THIS PHONE ..NO EXCUSES im sick of wasting money on a non full product getting ripped off every month

lets go microsoft ..im a *** away from smashing you

ps if anyone has any real info on release would be helpfull ..im at the end of my rope

OCCUPY 1.4 GOGOGO

sick and tired of this stupid SAMSUNG FOCUS 1.4 phone... i waste money every month on this **** ...this is the worst thing ive ever been apart of...my MOTOROLA RAZOR that i still have for the past 4 years.. that has a broken screen is 10 times better than my 1.4 REV FOCUS...Microsoft is trash and everything about the focus is trash too...its like owning a G5 jet and have no roof on it..why should we have to dish out stupid amounts of monthly money for a half workin product..and whatever excuses there are is ****...whoever has there head up there butt over there or wherever it is... better wipe there butt and get the ball rolling.. this sad...im gunna wait a *** longer for the SAMSUNG FOCUS 1.4 MANGO and if we cant get our MANGO..THEN IM GUNNA SMASH THIS PHONE ..NO EXCUSES im sick of wasting money on a non full product getting ripped off every month

ps if anyone has any real info on release would be helpfull ..im at the end of my rope

OCCUPY 1.4 GOGOGO

sick and tired of this stupid SAMSUNG FOCUS 1.4 phone... i waste money every month on this **** ...this is the worst thing ive ever been apart of...my MOTOROLA RAZOR that i still have for the past 4 years.. that has a broken screen is 10 times better than my 1.4 REV FOCUS...Microsoft is trash and everything about the focus is trash too...its like owning a G5 jet and have no roof on it..why should we have to dish out stupid amounts of monthly money for a half workin product..and whatever excuses there are is ****...whoever has there head up there butt over there or wherever it is... better wipe there butt and get the ball rolling.. this sad...im gunna wait a *** longer for the SAMSUNG FOCUS 1.4 MANGO and if we cant get our MANGO..THEN IM GUNNA SMASH THIS PHONE ..NO EXCUSES im sick of wasting money on a non full product getting ripped off every month

thanks

• Paul SPaul S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the love of God, just realease it! I'll take a chance that it will brick my phone...I don't care. It's like we are all using Windows ME and everyone else is on Windows 7 (or beta 8). I feel inferior.

Lets form OCCUPY 1.4 - Lets form OCCUPY 1.4 - Lets form OCCUPY 1.4 - Lets form OCCUPY 1.4 - Lets form OCCUPY 1.4 - Lets form OCCUPY 1.4

thanks

thanks u ******

• wisdomaisenwisdomaisen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

where is the update for samsung focus?what are you doing ,when we waiting for the update.
        go for android,why not ?

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base