Please enter your feature suggestion...

Support alternative browsers like Opera Mobile

Many other users of Opera and Windows Phone 7 owners are looking into this, and I hope for them to vote supporting this suggestion to get your attention.

Thanks for opening this contact channel Microsoft, it's great to see you're looking for feedback. I wish contacting you about other products was that easy.

6,991 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rafael LuikRafael Luik shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    tg-goldfishtg-goldfish shared a merged idea: Allow Opera, Mozzila Firefox or Google chrome to develop an alternate web browser on windows phone  ·   · 
    Christine SloopChristine Sloop shared a merged idea: more browser options in the Market  ·   · 
    completed  ·  Mobile GuruAdminMobile Guru (Admin, Windows Phone) responded  · 

Windows Phone does support alternative browsers. While Opera is not available, you can always check out the UC browser in the Windows Phone Store. As always, if an app is not available on your device contact the app developer. If you are looking to save data and reduce page load times we’ve made further improvements in IE in both areas with High Savings Mode

175 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...