Please enter your feature suggestion...

Merge calls in call log under same contact

Now, when viewing call log, it created dozens of duplicates if I received call from another person twice, for example:

Same Name
Same Name
Same Name
Same Name
Same Name

What it should do is list it as

Same Name, and then once clicked, displays the call history for all contacts.

This way we can quickly access last 5-7 people we called instead of seeing just one.

1,863 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FavBrowser.comFavBrowser.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

58 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GlennGlenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nokia and Windows a marriage made in ????, you cant even do the basics, what hope for the world? Why would you have a basic feature like this, or for that matter a contact list of telephone numbers, Oh that's right its a Mobile/Cellular PHONE. Sack the executive and get someone who can run a business.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with u... It's really annoying.
        MS must improve this feature ASAP

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with you, why is it listed solely each time you make a call, better once then details once clicked

• GabyGaby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this, it is a classic phone feature, i`m so dissapinted. If i call a person 8 times a day, i hardly get to the other persons i haved called in history. Also please add last call time, because that`s missing for sure

• JarooddJaroodd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought it might be some students on a computer science lesson, but indeed it had to be Homer Simpson!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That Simpson-cartoon like call list is really stupid. Specially comparing to N9 i used previously. 1 line per phonenumber (just adding attempts number for unanswered calls) and possibilty to switch to incoming, outcoming, unanswered and all calls.

• Amyn AbdullaAmyn Abdulla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've just ditched my blackberry for a Nokia Lumia 625 and i'd also like to voice my support for this change in future upgrades to the Windows phone 8 OS

• Karthik RanganathanKarthik Ranganathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this. Its really a pain to use the call history now. It will be very good to have this feature (Call History->Dialled Contacts->Contact History->Call Summary) in the next firmware release

• Mr. TuTMr. TuT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah it is an urgent feature required to be updated in 'Lumia black' along with call summary.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base