Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Power1802003561Power1802003561 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MattMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe that this even has to be said. I'm running WP 8.1 on my Lumia 920 and I ask Cortana EVERYTHING!!!! Why the heck isn't it integrated yet?????

• stewfishstewfish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you still don't feel like the windows phone users are worth developing for, then why bother trying to create a "one Microsoft"? Since WP users are just second rate citizens, why bother with the phones and tablets? If you don't want to integrate Bing rewards into the phone, then at least give us a Bing app like Android and IOS. For heavens sake do something for your clients before we just leave because of the extremely poor service.

• sdsdsdsdsdsd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A redesigned house screen incorporating resizable tiles opposite the whole screen, a unused purse center, furthermore primary-class integration of VoIP diligences toward the core operations of the OS. Too, Windows phone 8 will contain more landmarks aimed at the venture market, such as mechanism management.
        http://www.onlinetranscriptionservices.biz/

• Tim FentonTim Fenton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

im going to vote for this, I know cortana is replacing the bing search on the phone, but I think web searches through cortana should be included in bing rewards searches... it is still technically using bing

• Brian HarrisonBrian Harrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft just doesn't get IT anymore. I'm done. My future purchases will be anything other than windows....

• TroyTroy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm at the point where I may just boycott Bing search in protest. It is ridiculous that those who have a Bing search button are not welcome to use it and receive the points everyone else does. Come on Bing and Microsoft, get your $%!+ together.

• Muhammed KhudeiraMuhammed Khudeira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your Microsoft ID already syncs your Bing searches from your phone with your searches from the browser. It wouldn't be hard for Microsoft to implement this feature.

• Stephen ChampionStephen Champion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We already have our windows live id's stored in the phone. Why not just add this as a perk to owning a windows phone?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base