or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    wasilwasil shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    djbanksdjbanks shared a merged idea: bluetooth support for heart monitor  ·   · 
    ali wantedali wanted shared a merged idea: persian language support and transfer files wia bluetooth  ·   · 
    ERMJRERMJR shared a merged idea: Improve bluetooth features supporting Human Interface Devices, file transfer, internet sharing...  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Bluetooth keyboard  ·   · 
    Doru ApostolescuDoru Apostolescu shared a merged idea: Add Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP)  ·   · 
    MaratMarat shared a merged idea: USB modem & WiFi/Bluetooth tethering  ·   · 
    VagabondVagabond shared a merged idea: Bluetooth Peripherals, transfer, and synching  ·   · 
    M Kenyon IIM Kenyon II shared a merged idea: Bluetooth keyboard support  ·   · 

2282 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding to the chorus...

Why was this suggestion closed? Bluetooth is NOT fully functional. Our company has a specific requirement for Bluetooth HID profile so we can use barcode scanners on WP8 devices. Since the device doesn't support Bluetooth keyboards, we are forced to go to iOS or Android.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Man... I feel I have really fell into a trap! I love the windows phone and have talked so much junk about the iPhone. But this really bites. I have found so many things that the windows phone can't do that others can. I just think the Bluetooth thing just has pushed me over the edge.

• vishalvishal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bluetooth needs to b more defined wid sms functionality. Transfering messseges via Bluetooth will really b a great option, Great achievment functionality.

• SNMitchSNMitch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 for BT keyboard support. The Lumia 1520 phablet would be an awesome "single device" for work travel with keyboard support. Office and email with no keyboard - what are we thinking. Make sure keyboard support includes support of up, down, left and right cursor movement keys as the long touch and float the cursor into the right spot function is highly erratic depending on the digitizer.

• sovasova commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bluetooth VOLUME needs to be fixed as well. The volume on bluetooth speakers, headsets, and car sets is TOO LOW TO USE.

I have to turn up the volume in my car almost to the loudest setting possible. Then when the call ends my stereo comes on full blast. UNACCEPTABLE.

• RCRC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still cannot connect Logitech K810 to Nokia Lumia 1520. Asks me for code and then won't connect. Shameful.

There shouldn't to turn ON the Bluetooth from settings if we want to use it temporarily like to send image as in Nokia Symbian's phones.

• LucLuc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bluetooth keyboard is still unavailable. Mobile users definitely need it and the feature is asked since the first release.

Guess what I won't be buying another windows phone, I used Bluetooth a lot and now it's useless, may as well not be there. Cant share music or photos and Zune is a joke as I can only use my phone on my computer, rubbish. Not very forward thinking are you!

• PeterPeter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I will buy a Lumia 1520 or any other WP8 if and when it supports a keyboard. Microsoft is just not serious about producing mobile business hardware. I used to write detailed weekly reports on my old Ipaq using a folding full sized keyboard, while traveling from site to site. Saved me hours.

Can't share anything via Bluetooth. This is, by far, the worst problem in Windows Phone

• Delmer JohnsonDelmer Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was astonished to discover I cannot pair a bluetooth keyboard with my WP8, and that the problem is with the phone. This is NOT complete!

• Buck SchroeterBuck Schroeter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fully functional would mean, I turn on my bluetooth keyboard, I turn on my Nokia Lumia 1520, I turn on bluetooth and enter the given code... but heres the catch... MY PHONE SHOULD ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE KEYBOARD! sorry for raging, just seems a little ridiculous. I bought this phone to be a mini-computer, I am in college and take large quantities of notes, now how nice would it be to use that gorgeous Word application, and or onenote, with a Logitech K810 bluetooth keyboard. Why is this even an issue... Please add it, I really do love your product, its ALMOST there!! If support is added, and the needs of the people are addressed, (2266 comments, and 32,000 votes should be considered the will of the people I would say) then I would be more than happy to recomend this beautiful phone to everyone I know, as would many others. If there is any better way to get the ball rolling on HID support, someone let me know!!

I find it unbelievable that windows phone 8 does not provide support for SPP nor HDP profiles!

Please fix this!

• JakobJakob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bluetooth HID profiles are not available in GDR3. I will sell my Lumia 920 and not upgrade to a newer one.
        Time for BlackBerry 10 to take the third spot in mobile opariting systems.

• LumiaLumia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This solution is far away from status completed, please update also Windows Phone 7.8 versions. We need to get our bluetooth hart rate deviceses to work.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 111 112

Feedback and Knowledge Base