Please enter your feature suggestion...

Get rid of the new UI and add an opption to add wallpaper to the start screen

The new Windows Phone 7.8/8 start screen looks like ****! What were you guys thinking? Get rid of it before it ruins Windows Phone.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sinister1sinister1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • iinnnnitiinnnnit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The start screen looks really bad,so so messy,bad than wp7,even 3 columns without mini tiles looks better

• sinister1sinister1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll give you guys one thing; I have gotten use to it but we are now in 2013. Are Windows Phones and Tablets flying off the shelves? I think not. I have to give MS credit for the new features but honeslty some kind of wallpaper or third screen is needed. Changing the sizes of squares is 1980's technology.

• stevethenerdstevethenerd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you don't like the phones interface, switch a iPhone or copycat Android. Many people love windows phone even if you don't.

• tonetone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Samuel, do yourself a favour and put your brain into gear and get rid of the foul language.
        Why would you post the following if you did not want people to follow the link?

Originally Posted by sinister1
        I was over on Facebook and they are having contests to give away free Nokia Lumina phones, LOL no body wants one Everyone on there is like what for? That phone will be out dated in a few months.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/fo...tion-to-add-wa

• Samuel HerreraSamuel Herrera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tone, actually telling the truth about someones personal opinions is not trolling, but actually following somone on every form, blog and or website just because you don't like that person's opinion is, not only is it trolling but creepy. Do your self a favor and go get a life. It's fine that you don't agree with my opinions or comments but please get off my ***** already.

The medium size tiles are so retardedly huge that you have to scroll all the way up to see the time.

• NikolayNikolay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It looks actually not bad...first I hated it then I got used to it...as long as they keep the second menu (app list)

Hey If I sit back and just let it happen vs trying to do something about it to prevent it then what? If it doesn't happen then oh well at least I tried. But on the real side, If I were Verizon or a MFG or an investor or developer I would take one look at the UI and say, hum pass.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Taking away the UI would be taking away windows phone.. It's built to be different and that's what it's gonna be. If you don't like it, go buy an iPhone

• geminiman7geminiman7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh, I meant to add I love new interface too. I'll have my own start screen configured in way that's visually appealing and useful--to ME.

I have no problem with that.

• geminiman7geminiman7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. WindowsPhone 8's start screen allows you to customize everything (tile sizes, placement, etc) to what is pleasing to you. Also, to expect people to help vote and have Microsoft engineers reverse is purely laughable.

Feedback and Knowledge Base