Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Russell PearceRussell Pearce shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Need wifi calling app for t-mobile phones. Need it badly...  ·   · 
    Conan Kudo (ニール・ゴンパ)Conan Kudo (ニール・ゴンパ) shared a merged idea: Add support for T-Mobile's IMS-based Wi-Fi Calling  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add support for wi-fi calling on T-mobile phones. We were ready to swap our Android phones for Nokias, but no wifi calling broke that deal.  ·   · 
    KarlKarl shared a merged idea: Wifi Calling  ·   · 

57 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jess lenzjess lenz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I turn OFF WiFi calling? I when I'm in my room there isn't enough connection for it to work so I have to go into the rest of the house to call.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i changed from orange to Ee. ee tell me i can not get wifi calling if the app wasn't installed initially. It isn't on gdr3, so clearly ms are not making this key requirement generally available. Will they listen before i return to android and the galaxy.

• Karlheinz PetersKarlheinz Peters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just got an unlocked Lumina 1020 and use with t-mobile. Overall I like it better than my previous Android phone, but not having WIFI calls enabled is a drawback. I travel internationally a lot and the feature has saved a lot of money in the past. Without it I may have to go back to Android. Please make it happen soon.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WiFi calling please for HTC 8x! I love this phone but am seriously considering returning it because of no WiFi calling that I assumed would b standard. My 10 year old Blackberry Bold has WiFi calling! Come on!

• Alex KimzerAlex Kimzer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft please make ALL Windows Phones support Wi-Fi calling. I see some Nokia phones and T-Mobile network does that, but DO IT FOR ALL phones. I have Nokia 920 and it does NOT support it. Push cell phone carriers to support it, and start implementing it into EVERY phone you do. That will make a difference in wining you market share big time!

My wife has no T-mob coverage in her work building. Her Samsung wifi calling works nicely but she does not like Android and loves my 810. I would happily get her a WP or give her mine if only...

I think I'll be switching to the new HTC ONE coming out in late April since Windows Phone doesn't want to gives us WP users the WIFI calling we all need. At least they could give us a heads up that their working on it.
        HTC ONE has something like tiles, it's called Blink Feed. Their like live tiles, they call them Widgets I think. Looks really cool and it's an Android phone which I hate to switch to since I've always had WP and WM since 2008.

If MS really does want to leave the kiddy table and join the grown-ups (Android, iOS...and yes, even Blackberry), basic features like wifi calling NEED to be included.

• Nathaniel RaschkeNathaniel Raschke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this is a software feature. If so, Microsoft, would you please update handsets such as the Lumia 810 to enable this wifi calling feature. It's depressing to think that all these Android phones have this capability on T-Mobile, but not WP8.

WiFi calling is fantastic on Blackberry. Not having it on my Windows phone is a really big disappointment!!

I was told that WP8 would support WiFi calling about a month before it came out, apparently the T-Mobile team had just been trained by Microsoft on the new WP8 platform, so I decided to wait... you see I have no cellular connection at my office so WiFi voice would be ideal, additionally I travel, sometimes internationally, again WiFi voice would be ideal. About 2 weeks after I got the phone and was trying to set it up and test it, I found out that WP8 doesn't support it... additionally I found out that TEXT messages are a voice application, so WP8 users can't receive or send TEXT messages over WiFi either.

Although I love everything else about the phone, this might push me to Android or IOS.

I'm reading the other posts... does Microsoft even read these? I see no comments by MS?

• Alex ZapataAlex Zapata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As much as I love windows phone as an operating system there are two things holding me back, well one really. I can live with the lack of a 3rd party keyboard, though I would miss swype quite a bit. Wifi calling though, is the sole reason I haven't switched from android. I go out of country on a fairly regular basis, so wifi calling is integral to my life. No wifi calling, no deal.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base