Please enter your feature suggestion...

Object Push Profile (OPP), which lets you send and receive items such as contacts, pictures, and music over Bluetooth through mobile-to-mobi

162 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Yuan TaizongYuan Taizong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've had this on my L.G. Cookie a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago, c'mon Windows Phone, even Windows Mobile 6.5 can do this.

• Michelle FranceMichelle France commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wanted the HTC WP7 phone. I was willing to not have the apps that androids have, but not having OPP over Bluetooth, allowing mobile to mobile picture sharing is not something I will live with. I paid enough for this phone to have SOME features. It's been over a year now, so I doubt it will get better. There should be an update to provide this type of service. I now have to email any pictures taken on the phone, upload them on my computer and then I'm able to go from there. Wow, it would be nice to just Bluetooth them to my pc.

• AyuAyu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still can not OPP over bluetooth through mobile-to-mobile, its standard feature for mobile phone, why can't provide it in WP7?????

• dawn priestleydawn priestley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is my first wp7 I didn't realise the Bluetooth would not work to share pictures and music.please make this a feature soon.

• nobelingu jamesnobelingu james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My bluethoot doesn't receive items like music,pictures and contacts and it doesn't work for me,what's the use of having a Bluetooth but its not working

• Andrew LeachAndrew Leach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have one of the very first HTC WP7 phones (way before Nokia). Although manufacturers have to support this, the hardware is already there with Bluetooth. The software should allow it: it's a standard feature for updating hands-free car sets with images. In fact it's the only way of doing that.

• LindaLinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did not know this feature was not on the phone when I purchased it, would have probably bought a different phone as sending photos using bluetooth connection mobile to mobile and mobile to printer is a feature on all of my previous Nokias that I used at least once a week.

• AmitAmit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yupp an important ... thing that is to be added in windows phone ... :)

Hurry up NOKIA !!

Feedback and Knowledge Base