Please enter your feature suggestion...

MSG Hub: Attach Picture and send in Facebook Chat

iOS and Android both have this very basic functionality of being able to take a photo and send it to a person via Facebook messages.

Please bring it to the Messaging Hub (via the little paperclip).

407 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be just great, it really sucks not being able to do such a basic stuff

What the heck is this all the others os have this god **** feature plz stop this strict policy and open the device and make file manager and every programe can even only attach the normal files we don't seek the system files to be open the file manager issue and this are the same plz help amd fix it you makenyour phones with your system is dumb phone not smart phones

I would really need this feature. It would be so good. All my friends can do it with their Androids and IPhones...

Please sort out this problem of not able to send pics via facebook app. Hope it will be sorted out as quikly as possible. With great exectation. Cheers!

• Jignesh chaudhariJignesh chaudhari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey please provide file manager and gallary in next upgrade windows os....and please the main problem is in windows os is we are not attach photos in facebook chat....and also dont send stricker plese fix this in early as u done....and make mx player for windows......i cant able to send pdf file from my mobile....and it cant seen in pc when i conneect it to pc....windows is a great os....please beat the android.....but it is possible when u fix these problems....i surely says your user will be very happy to fix thse problems.......thanks windows

This has been available on other platforms for a long time and is still not available for Windows Phone. My friends with their iPhones and Androids are using it all the time, and for me with a Windows Phone there is just no way to do it. It would be so easy for Microsoft to add this feature. I will be switching away.

iOS and Android both have this very basic functionality of being able to take a photo and send it to a person via Facebook messages.

Please bring it to the Messaging Hub (via the little paperclip

• ...... commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just qwerty and no Facebook chat photos... **** keeps piling up

• Henry XUHenry XU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! Not via the Fb app but integration! I don't like using extra app, and the beauty of Windows Phone is INTEGRATION isn't it? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used iPhone and android devices
        it's nothing front of windows phone
        but I really miss this feature in WP
        but !
        when you open Facebook from IE
        swith to classic mode ( not touch mode )
        and you will be able to send pics
        +
        try the Facebook beta .. It's brand new and cool version
        or you can try ICQ ..
        :)

PLEASE UPGRADE THIS WINDOWS FACEBOOK!(TO HAVE MORE FUNCTIONS) AND IT WILL BE THE BEST ! You must do this simple things and the windows raiting will raise

I did'nt buy iphone or galaxy because its very common phone here in dubai, so i bought lumia. But for this reason, I am thinking of replacing lumia with iphone or galaxy now.

• uneunituneunit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an absolute must, have been wondering this. You can't send pictures with the official Facebook app either, so there is no way to send pictures. Could this be added? It's absolutely simple.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base