Please enter your feature suggestion...

Instagram for windows

Instagram is the best photo editing app must be implemented on windows phone like its free available on android and iphone.

936 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JamesJames commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been released. This request can be closed. The only thing remaining would be full integration like Facebook and Twitter.

• Edoardo VentiEdoardo Venti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe that Windows should solicit Facebook and Instangram teams to release the application for Windws Phone. You can do it!

• Yuan TaizongYuan Taizong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We all want it, but Instagram must release it itself, no matter how much we ask Microsoft, they're not going to release it, because Microsoft (unfortunately) doesn't own Instagram, so we'll just have to be patient untill the Facebook (Instagram's owners) will release an application for Windows Phone.

• DanielDaniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instragram?....If I remember correctly it was to upload photos directly to Facebook and **** because previous version of iPhone couldn't do it right from the camera...but Windows Phone does, so they introduced it in the new iPhone....so remind me why you need instagram now? With all the filters you can get on the camera, you don't actually need instagram.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please integrate it so I can "share to ..." >> Instagram.

Badly sucks to be isolated from one of the major social networks because a client doesnt exist on the platform.

• HanahHanah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I'm really excited for this to come out! I hope it'll be available in Windows 7, 7.5 and 7.8 not just in windows phone 8. Please dooo! :)))

• AlexAlex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your view is valid Doug but it doesn't change the fact that MS needs to do some appeasement to get these guys like "FB, Instagram and Google" do brew some in house native Apps. Without it WP8 is sunk. I just ordered my Lumia 920. I don't want WP8 to sink. It's about time kids stop with the playground nonsense your future market share is counting on every decision you make now.

• Doug JohnsonDoug Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instagram is the worst thing to happen to photography. Low resolution distorted pictures is not desirable, especially since it doesn't let you keep your originals. I don't understand the appeal.

• mancinimancini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

instagram is an essential app. not only for photos, also for social networking. hope it's available for WP soon ;)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base