Please enter your feature suggestion...

Make Xbox Video compatible with Windows Phone

Make Xbox Music & Video copying compatible with Windows Phone 8, such as transferring music or videos purchased through Zune or Xbox Music & Video on Windows 8 Pro.

7,045 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ethan BoothEthan Booth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Clifford Anup DhamanigiClifford Anup Dhamanigi shared a merged idea: Xbox Music and Xbox Video for India  ·   · 
    VmacVmac shared a merged idea: Xbox video compatibility on WP8  ·   · 
    TomTom shared a merged idea: I would like to be able to watch the videos that I rent or purchase from Xbox video on my windows phone 8. Thank you  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Allow Windows Phone 8 to support playback of rented or purchased content from the Xbox Video Store.  ·   · 
    EdwincnelsonEdwincnelson shared a merged idea: Xbox Video on Windows Phone 8  ·   · 
    Adam WardAdam Ward shared a merged idea: Provide the ability for the Xbox Video app to play purchased and rented Xbox content  ·   · 

183 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sanjay MachchharSanjay Machchhar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft you must kindly consider our request and make the XBOX
        MUSIC & VIDEOS work in INDIA As soon as possible, Because of not having some of your services in certain country we feel left out and so it will later affect you and your own phone eco-system. I hope you will release your XBOX Services soon.

• robrob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or make synching DRM content from a Windows 8.1 PC to my wp8.1 possible.

• robrob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make SD storage available for downloads of video purchases. 8gb isn't enough space for most movies and I have 32 GB space just sitting there because I cannot choose where to store the video. Please fix this, it renders my video app useless as I watch movies while traveling and like to have them available offline because wifi is not always readily available.

• Mike MariniMike Marini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make this happen...two years later and we are still waiting for a fix to the DRM lockout on WP8

• Y S RamY S Ram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why xbox music other apps works only for specific region,
        is this any kind of discrimination ??? I have Lumia 925 for no use,
        we are buying mobile means we need to have all services regardless of region...

• SwehasSwehas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am telling all my friend not to buy any windows devices! I hate these ristriction by Microsoft! Apple is the best! I am selling this Lumia! I don't think I'll get anything for this Lumia, Better off breaking and throwing it! iPhone has good music, and music player. I will see untill windows 8.1 is released, then also xbox music is not there in India then, Microsoft sux...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live in india and i use it all the time. You just need to change your location to the us

• akashakash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pls make the service available in india...i would be using zune if you didn't decide to shelve the service..atleast make the xbox music service available in india..that would be really helpful..thanks

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Feedback and Knowledge Base