or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EMEM shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    zaid sultanzaid sultan shared a merged idea: Withdrawal from Windows phone Platform…  ·   · 
    Shafaat FahmiShafaat Fahmi shared a merged idea: File Manager Alternative for Windows Phone 8 (especially for Phones without SD and USB OTG support)  ·   · 
    Cvetelin RusinovCvetelin Rusinov shared a merged idea: Add file manager, external storage option for save apps  ·   · 
    House MDHouse MD shared a merged idea: Opened file manager  ·   · 
    GeneGene shared a merged idea: File manager support for WP  ·   · 

4620 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are 1.3 billion Windows users, so make WP the mobile platform that serves their computing needs best. To date, I have yet to see MS deliver anything that makes a PC user want to have a WP rather than some other mobile computing device.

• Inf4mouskidInf4mouskid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Mohd. Ismail Ansari dude I understand you guys wanted a fully featured file manager for WP but be serious if they did that what would the consequences for the users? Be glad you can use storage sense in conjunction so you get a semi-complete experience.

• METRO UI RULEZ!!!METRO UI RULEZ!!! commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the "file manager" is totally useless on windows phone, I hope that microsoft do not make the mistake of doing that, so people then do the jailbreak or cooking the rom, and crash the phone!!

• Mohd. Ismail AnsariMohd. Ismail Ansari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Inf4mouskid: This 'app' does not even have on fourth of the features as compared to those available on Windows Mobile 6 and 5. Plugins would be the next level

• Joe PoolJoe Pool commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Admin: June has come and gone. Could you please update this with the link to the new app? Thanks!

• maxmax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

after more than one year that I use nokia lumia 920 I can say that I've changed my mind: the file manager is useless as much as it is useless to the old start menu on desktop ambient:
        great job Microsoft, that with an OS superior it is distinct from fashion Appe & android old-fashioned flavor-style.

I think People need to lower their expectation for Windows 9, there simply isn't enough time for Microsoft to deliver something magical - and bringing back the Start Menu isn't magical. Maybe Microsoft can turn it around, but if the last two years are any indication, I'd bet good money that Microsoft's best days are behind them.

Microsoft didn't buy Nokia to give Android a lift. However, the big question here is whether Microsoft's platform can gain traction in emerging markets where Android plays well. We're about to find out.

• arthurarthur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ya hagan algo!!!! Sus equipos, aplicaciones y sistemas operativos son una PORQUERÍA, ya estoy pensando seriamente en cambiar de teléfono u SONY estaría mas que bien

agraguen un buscador y editor como el explorer que usa sus sistemas operativos... que CORTE, COPIE, PEGUE, MODIFIQUE, RENOMBRE. ETC NO ESA BASURA QUE ANDA POR SU PINCHE TIENDA DE MIERD... DEBERIAN DAR DE BAJA A TODAS ESAS PINCHES APLICACIONES QUE TIENEN ALLI QUE DICEN HACER ESO Y SOLO TE HACEN GASTAR TU TIEMPO Y TUS DATOS ...

• VitiaVitia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

nonono!!! also add the funtion manage files in file manager, delete/move/cut/rename etc.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 224 225

Feedback and Knowledge Base