Please enter your feature suggestion...

Continue to develop and fund new Xbox games for Windows Phone

Lately there have been very few new Xbox games released for Windows Phone. Please begin development on new Xbox games, including major franchises like Halo and Forza! Also, reach out to third-party developers and convince them to bring more games to Windows Phone by any means necessary.

Xbox Live features have been a major selling point of Windows Phone since 2010, and we gamers want to see those features continue - especially with new, higher-quality games.

6,426 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EastXEastX shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

135 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aaron KAaron K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the primary reason I got a Windows Phone. Get rid of the Xbox branding and achievements, and I'll go buy an Android.

• HejtHejt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MS is killing the Xbox brand on WP.. Devs quitting it, they cannot update the games (see the Carcassonne issue) and have probs..

• Michael ChickMichael Chick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why aren't we getting apps for Xbox games that iPhones and Androids are?
        Where is the WP version of Watch_Dogs ctOS app? Or AC4 Black Flags pirates app?
        I switched from iOS to Windows phone because of the 360 connection, so where's it gone?

• DavidinCTDavidinCT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would give all my votes if I could on this one. One of the reasons I got Windows Phone to start with is BECAUSE I am a gamer and I love my Xbox live and achievements. This was a big push for me to skip Android or iOS.

I am tried of watching games one by one stop getting Xbox live, great titles are being released from AAA devs but, NO Xbox live. What is the point of the service on a phone if your don't use it or push for devs.

If Microsoft cant take xbox live seriously on WIndows Phone, I might decided to try Android for my next phone, I would get games sooner and better games (released sooner for Android) and I hate Adroid.

Smarten up Microsoft and be good to your loyal gamers !! PLEASE ?????

• Bruce LeggettBruce Leggett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Furthermore, what about making development easy for windows phone on all operating systems (at least all windows operating systems) instead of having very stringent requirements for the emulator like requiring hyper-v and windows 8.1 pro 64-bit. With those sort of requirements, it is not very conducive for app development.

• DavidinCTDavidinCT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even in the WP 8.1 game area, viewing by Xbox Live games is no longer there. The big advantage of Windows Phone gaming was to get Xbox Live achievements, this is a big feature for a lot of gamers. Once you drop this, as support has been failing and a sign from Microsoft that they are no longer pushing it shows the path where it's going.

Please change this, let's get Xbox Live back into Windows Phone as a important part of WP. #SaveXboxWP !!!!!

• Jonathan Ibañez CojuangcoJonathan Ibañez Cojuangco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox LIVE is the whole power of Windows Phone, the Games Hub must stay, it's pretty much a great and positive differentiator for Windows Phone over the other platforms.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I purchased my windowsphone, just to play games pretty much. I explore this idea. :)

I don't have the Xbox game player sorry I didn't know I needed it to playing some games etc....when purchasing my T-mobile Windows 8 phone.Any help with this one thing would be nice....Other than that I love my Phone !!!!!

• KyleKyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It needs to be easier and quicker to make a game Xbox compatible. We want more! Also, it would be AWESOME to have Forza on our phones!!

• Garrett Garrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could use more games that are less than 1GB, too. 100MB games are big enough!

• chrischris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Develop wsop for windows 8 phones simple, easy and would be fantastic for this platform

• LucasLucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MS really should do some ports of the original Xbox console games for Windows Phone, just like Sony did with the PSX for their Xperia devices

I second this suggestion. Xbox features are the only reason I bought and windows phone even though you can do less with it and there are less apps for it. Xbox features also are the main thing that keep me in windows phone because its what makes the platform different. Please support companies in the addition of Xbox features into their games. There is no reason that every game shouldn't have them, especially expensive titles such as grand theft auto: san Andreas.

• NielsNiels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Project rio should be added as an xbox games for Windows Phone feature as well...This will sell the phones like hot cakes.

• WPenthusiastWPenthusiast commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More Xbox exclusives please. But even games like Sonic Dash with added achievements/xbox live features. Xbox live is certainly the reason I initially chose Windows Phone and I expect this is the case for a lot of people.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base