Please enter your feature suggestion...

Continue to develop and fund new Xbox games for Windows Phone

Lately there have been very few new Xbox games released for Windows Phone. Please begin development on new Xbox games, including major franchises like Halo and Forza! Also, reach out to third-party developers and convince them to bring more games to Windows Phone by any means necessary.

Xbox Live features have been a major selling point of Windows Phone since 2010, and we gamers want to see those features continue - especially with new, higher-quality games.

5,689 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EastXEastX shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

128 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if WP wants to compete with ios and android to you it is necessary to deal with seriously this problem, after all on WP almost all old games moreover and paid

• WutthiWutthi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It also hard to but an app with out Paypal or credit card in many countries.

• Daniel HollowayDaniel Holloway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City can run well on android, there's no reason some real xbox titles can't appear on Windows Phone. Plugging your phone into a TV and grabbing an Xbox controller that works with your phone would be amazing at the least.

• t.c.ukt.c.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you want good cheap apps & games that everyone else are playing get a android or iPhone. If you want overpriced apps and games & games that people were playing 6/7 months ago get a Windows phone lol my phone contract is up soon What phone shall I get ??? NOT A WINDOWS PHONE

• LouisLouis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Going back to iPhone not even any Instagram or temple run or anything rubbish App Store.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Think Microsoft think, we're talking games here... Xbox and no games? Sort this out yourself

• timothytimothy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mirror edge is a fantastic game! However, there are barely more than ten levels! Olease

• PipoPipo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and i say the support for xbox live branded games should be given high priority and should be marketed as one major feature. not just a passing by, residual thing the WP team has just thought to add up but not really care about. This is the major differentiator of the Windows Phone. It's xbox integration.

• Vance BerkVance Berk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft, you really need to play up your Xbox tie in to your phone. You have a huge market to tap if you can make Windows Phone THE OS for gamers! Get your teams working on more exclusive titles that people can only get on WIndows Phone's Xbox Live!

RPGs, shooters, puzzles, arcade, and at reasonable prices. Indie developers I don't think will work with Windows Phone until they have an incentive so you all need to get some Windows Phone exclusive games up on your own.

You may need more to get big in the smartphone market, but I believe creating an extensive Xbox Live library exclusive to the phone's OS, and further enhancing the merger between phone and a player's XboxLive will be a significant step forward for Windows Phone.

• Joao TomazJoao Tomaz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having a phone with good GPU doesn't matter at all if the games don't use it. So they really need to improve this.

• Jason DrakeJason Drake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although I am not a gamer I think that this is a good idea. In fact I'm sure MS could make a killing if they could make a WP that was also essentially a Xbox portable marketed towards gamers.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The tribez and more games please also why am I paying 99 cents for angry birds when I got it on my old Droid for free? I miss my Droid more then I want to keep my windows phone and also would like Microsoft to know that why make your new operating system for a desktop or laptop a operating system for a tablet? Please keep the windows 7 style.

Feedback and Knowledge Base