Please enter your feature suggestion...

MLB At Bat 13

C'mon Microsoft. Apple has it. Android has it. AND NOW Blackberry has it? Blackberry? Are you kidding me? (SMH) Let's stay competitive and support the great American pastime. Fans will even pay a few $$$ per download as they do with the Droid and iPhone. Check the WP8 forums. This is a commonly requested app.

878 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ken MadleyKen Madley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems Microsoft is much to busy trying to be all encompassing and provide Office and all other windows features to their competitors to bother supporting their own ecosystem. I see it everywhere I presume that as a Windows Network Admin I will most likely be out of work in 5-10 years when there are more unmanageable competitor devices in the domain than Windows computers at which point why not just replace the server with a Netgear NAS since I cant manage permissions anymore anyway? At this rate Windows Phone will die with the rest of the Microsoft systems and

• Ryan CRyan C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really want this app.. As well as yahoo, but lets just please start with this one.... Thx microsoft

• Ryan CRyan C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

worst decision i'll never make again... i'm selling my windows phone for an iphone

• Steve FischerSteve Fischer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I subscribed to this app with my iphone 5. Just switched to WP8, app support has been a huge let down.

• TravisTravis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Blackberry has it!!!! Microsoft please do anything you can. I have been waiting 3 years for this app.

If you have an mlb account the app is free, but not to me in England as I have a Nokia 820. C'mon Do something to help your customers. It appears ,as yet that you don't care, so why should I care about your future products?

• DreilingStLDreilingStL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Until this year, it went like this: At Bat w/ MLB.tv for iOS & most Android devices, At Bat w/ Gameday Audio for BB & WP7 (usually later on in the season). Which I hated, but accepted.

Now, MLB releases a full-featured BB10 app (announced before a single device had come to market, btw), while continuing to say NOTHING about a WP8 app of any kind (even though those devices, perhaps as many as 6+ million, had already shipped).

Which begs the obvious questions: Is the BB10 app an Android port for the BB10 Android runtime? Is MLB Advanced Media playing favorites? Did Microsoft get scooped by BlackBerry? Or is Microsoft doing something to inhibit the release of the At Bat app?

I don't *need* At Bat, and I certainly won't leave the platform because of the absence of a single, non-essential app. But the platform won't survive - regardless of how much $$$ Microsoft throws at it - if its users *know* for a fact that they will have to wait a long, long time to get the marquee app releases, if they ever come. So I won't leave WP8, it will just die a slow, ignominious death.

Simultaneous releases and updates of major, marquee apps that come with feature-parity to their iOS and Android counterparts is the only chance this platform has of survival, much less real success.

Don't understand why they stopped love windows phone. But switching to Android to get MLB AT BAT13

• Joe DeVitisJoe DeVitis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've found myself carrying an iPod along with my lumia so that I can use the MLB at bat app. This is a pretty poor advertisement for Windows Phone when I am out and about and people ask me why I have to have both devices. I really like my windows phone, but it is embarrassing to explain to people that the phone is great, but the apps are lacking. Make my all-in-one device truly all in one and help app developers to make your phones great.

• ozze232ozze232 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Anonymous
        Any word on functionality? Did they say it would have all the functions of the other versions of At Bat 13 or will it be the same **** they've been heaping on Windows Phone thus far?

Just got off the phone with MLB Advanced Media and it took some time to get to second level support and speak with a person who had command of the English Language. They did confirm that AT Bat 2013 for WP8 is very much in the works and will be released. Just no date yet. Maybe it is being held up in Microsoft's approval process, or just isn't ready yet. But they did confirm it is coming. Hope it is soon. Go Astros! don't laugh.

• aSassyGnomeaSassyGnome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please, please, please get this app for us I want to be able to listen to my beloved brewers from my home in north carolina

• JonathanJonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MICROSOFT!!! If you value your customers' feedback, you'll make an effort to bring this app to your platform before you start LOSING CUSTOMERS OVER IT.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base