Please enter your feature suggestion...

MagicJack App for Windows Phone 8

MagicJack App for Windows Phone 8. Android and iOS have had the app for over a year now and Windows Phone does not. The lack of this app may deter MagicJack customers from buying a Windows Phone.

1,040 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bobby DawsonBobby Dawson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

219 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rachidrachid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This App Is important for me, i ended up using my Android based Tablet, Microsoft team please make it happen

• AngelAngel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree but that is something MagicJack team should develop not Microsoft, my suggestion is to contact MJ team.

• WallyWally commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft owns Skype. It's up to Magic Jack to develop the App, not Microsoft, so don't blame the phone quality. You can use your magic jack USB dongle with both Magic Jack and Skype with minor settings changes. Magic Jack is not totally free so put a few credits onto your Skype account and enjoy VoIP calls on your Windows phone.

• DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to MagicJack: why magicjack can not commit to have an app as for ios or android tablets or cell phone ? Should I find a solution on my own... like shifting to another supplier

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a windows phone and I am a magic jack owner, its frustrading not been able to have an app for my phone. Please make one.

can you guys please give us Wp users a magic jack app. apple and android have it but windows still doesn't y'all need to give us something to look forward to!!

Yes, I have an i0$ iPod Touch I use MagicJack on and would love to have MagicJack on my Windows Phone 8.

Make it happen MagicJack! Shame on Windows 8 0$ for not offering MagicJack on Win 8 phones.

Git with Da-Time$!!! Da-Time$ They R a Changin!!

• ChristineChristine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is frustrating for Window phone users. There are many apps that they are not able to enjoy like other smart phone user.

• LoGiX07LoGiX07 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And what does this have to do with Microsoft and Windows Phone ? Flagging this as inappropriate.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base