Please enter your feature suggestion...

MagicJack App for Windows Phone 8

MagicJack App for Windows Phone 8. Android and iOS have had the app for over a year now and Windows Phone does not. The lack of this app may deter MagicJack customers from buying a Windows Phone.

797 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bobby DawsonBobby Dawson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

174 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Como es posible. Es dificil de entender que un celular con sistema windows no pueda instalar aplicaciones como magic jack ..y otros aparatos de menos valor pueden estos telefonos son malos....

You can also bug magicJack @ magicjack.com/FAQ. Type suggestions, then open that FAQ and then submit. I'll help I'm sure.

i really need this app for windows phone please Microsoft urge magic jack to make it available for windows phone 8.

I use Magic Jack to call North American land lines without the usual long distance charges that Skype has. I was looking to get a new Nokia Lumia 520, but after reading this thread, I think I'll pass. I just don't need the hassle. I stay away from apple also because I don't like being in a straight jacket and don't want to go through the hoops of jail-breaking it. Best to stick to Android.

This is ridiculous why is windows refusing to support magic jack quest to help poor people

• WallyWally commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have magicjack and use call forwarding to my cell. no need for special app. It's magicjack's job to develop an app. Don't blame Microsoft.

• WallyWally commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Skype can be used on the magic jack hardware, also google talk.
        since Microsoft owns Skype and it is integrated on Windows Phone, why bother with a magic jack app. Not needed.

Website - dustbin into which we throw out their grievances about the lack MagicJack app.

Plz make these windows phone to play movies online these phone just cannot open even a simple players it is like using a Symbian

• oksanaoksana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MagicJack app for Windows Phone 8 is unnecessary! We, 25 people bought BlackBerry. Windows Phone 8 - sludge!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base