Please enter your feature suggestion...

Windows Phone Xbox Live more something like GameCenter (iOS)

I can suggest that Windows Phone need to provide the xbox branding to developers like iOS do with the GameCenter and recently Androind announced the Google Play Game Service that includes leaderboards and achievements
I would suggest to give the chance to any developer to apply his title for the xbox branding and make the xbox certification progress more lax and more fast!
To do so differentiate the point system of wp titles with the Xbx360/one titles.For example make the xbox wp titles give you WPGS(gamer score) and be a different section (WP section) on the xbox account and not entangle with the point system and games of XBOX 360 and ONE!!!
I don't think that this is hard or complicated to been for a corporation like MS and also i think most of us gamers would love a feature like this.

P.S Xbox department does't need to be so strict with their rules and restrictions when it comes on WP games like they do with the Xbox360/ONE games!

398 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DominickDominick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MannyManny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I bought my windows phone mainly because of XBox live. More XBox integration would greatly be appreciated. There should be XBox One exclusive content on Windows Phone in the future too.

• coipcoip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love that Xbox achievements are unified across Microsoft's platforms (Xbox, Windows 8/RT, Windows Phone). I think it's a positive for them. Xbox achievements are an important thing to gamers and Microsoft being able to reward those gamers who also play games on their Surfaces or Windows Phones, something they cannot (with a few exceptions) do on iOS or Android, provides incentive for some people to buy Surfaces and Windows Phones. If Xbox certification gets too lax, this would undermine that quality control assurance (in my opinion, it is too lax already: Dream Track Nation shouldn't be an Xbox-certified game) of the brand. Moreover, by separating the Xbox achievements of Xbox 360/One and Windows 8, RT, and Windows Phone, that is a missed opportunity to entice hardcore Xbox gamers to leave their Androids and iPhones behind and pick up a Windows Phone. I cannot tell you the number of times that friends have seen my Windows Phone, noticed it has Xbox games on it and then got interested in the phone, or how many of my Xbox friends, on their Xboxes, have noticed my 'recent game activity' including achievement points from Windows RT and Windows Phone 8 and commenting on how cool that is. Microsoft unifying the Xbox brand across all platforms will help all those platforms by expanding the brand recognition. Xbox console users already have an 'advantage', per se, of higher achievement points. That's good enough.

• DominickDominick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think that this is hard or complicated to ***BE DONE*** for a corporation like MS and also i think most of us gamers would love a feature like this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base