Please enter your feature suggestion...

Keep Cortana as the Name of the Personal Assistant - and Make Sure She Understands My Language

I think its a very good idea to keep Cortana as the official name of the personal assistant that Microsoft is working on. I have seen a lot of positive comments around gaming news sites and tech news sites. People are actually willing to buy a Windows Phone if the Personal Assistant is named Cortana. Its a great marketing strategy.

http://n4g.com/news/1352732/microsofts-own-next-generation-version-of-apples-siri-is-called-cortana

Just look at all the positive reaction, People are getting excited about Windows Phone just because of this!

This will be great for Windows Phone.

85,848 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ingiomar MartinaIngiomar Martina shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Indonesia language Command, text to speech support and Cortana . Please Vote  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Arabic support in cortana. Please vote  ·   · 
    Tuna CengizkanerTuna Cengizkaner shared a merged idea: Please, Make Cortana in Turkish for Turkey  ·   · 
    microsoftmicrosoft shared a merged idea: Add Persian Speech in Cortana  ·   · 

8567 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...