Please enter your feature suggestion...

Need USB ON-THE-GO (OTG) in Windows Phone

Need usb on the go feature in Windows Phone 8. It will be an easy task for u(ms),as the snapdragon s4 chip supports this feature.

12,425 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VINRULEZVINRULEZ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    reza.kreza.k shared a merged idea: USB on the go  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: USB on the go for Windows Phone 8  ·   · 
    didmasdidmas shared a merged idea: USB-ON-THE-GO  ·   · 

405 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't connect pc internet to Lumia 520 by USB ... Please solve this issue as soon as possible,, plss

Please please ..why you didnt answer our requests ? We want the usb OTG as soon as possible its a very important issue

• A.FaizolA.Faizol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a lot more rooms for improvement on windows phone..OTG is one of them..NFC need to be friendlier..fully customized setting (ie. single tap to turn ON/OFF the data package)..scroll bar (so you don't have to swipe all day long to see the files/songs/images on top or the bottom of each folders)..and a lot more!!

hi i am using lumia 920.i have updated my phone using privew for developer to 8.1 i want to connect my phone to OTG is that possible also there s no option as USB wt we find in lumia 630

Without OTG Nokia looks less effective than the other phones. Just because of this feature now I have to buy another android phone.

If there was a option for all votes to 1 suggestion i wuld hav gi1 all of dem to dis 1.....

• VishVish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why Microsoft WP is still far behind the Android, the reason must be that blocking/not offering the basic features which are useful to and required by the customers .
        Nokia N8 and even C7 were having OTG features on Symbian. This is must to have feature on WP in coming Update
        Late woke up with FM radio,Dual Sim.
        Now please wake up early with OTG update !!!!

• ArashArash commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Common this is old story for androids we have winphone like windowes but not support OTG!!!!its very bad.please add this ability for your next update.

YES, YES, YES
        I cannot believe I cannot sync my desktop with my new 930 - If I had known, I'd have gone with a different phone.

90% of the Android device is OTG enabled. Why this feature is not in WP doesn't make any sense. As an original and beautiful OS, WP should have it. Please Microsoft make it happen...........please............

• pranay hedaoopranay hedaoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All Lumia users want USB otg ...pls make an update for that..if u really want to satisfy world wide users and want to improve shares than make an update for USB otg ...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base