Please enter your feature suggestion...

A Windows Phone Inovation: Phonetop.

Not everybody is satisfied with the Metro UI on windows 8, which I understand, it's way different than W7, Windows vista or even older OS.
And even some people experience this problem on WP8, they just hate the Metro UI or they prefer a 4x5 grid, like iOS and Android.
But why not bring it to WP8? And make us experience an innovative way of using Windows Phone with the PhoneTop UI that has such a 4x5 grid, people that don't like the metro UI probably won't switch to WP8 because of the Metro UI.
But maybe they will with Phonetop.

And no, we should not dump the Metro UI, but maybe if we're at the Start menu and press the start button ones again will be brought to the new PhoneTop UI, and if we're in PhoneTop an easy press on the start button will bring us back to the good ol' Metro UI.

And what if we press the Start button while using an app? Then we will be brought to the last used UI, and maybe we could even set a default UI in the setting, so we can boot right in to it.

Thanks for reading and please vote this post up.(I'm sorry for possible grammar mistakes, My native language is not english)
Have a great day.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service