Please enter your feature suggestion...

Mobile Data On/Off Option to Quick Settings!

According to the WP8.1 Beta SDK leaks, It seems there is no Mobile Data on/off option in quick settings. It's really unbelievable how would Microsoft forget to add that option! It's a really huge missing for the system and the coming update. Many people need that option. It's really interesting that Microsoft limits celluar download, brings DataSense to protect their wallet but doesn't let them to control their mobile data themselves!. Please fix this situation in the final build!

37,967 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

928 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kam FungKam Fung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why Airplane mode toggle is chosen over Data On/Off.

I am 100% more people will need Data On/Off than Airplane mode. How many people will take plane everyday?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great feature that was available in Symbian and is, as far as i know, available in iOS and Android also.
        It would be very useful to be able to turn off the mobile data from the action center!
        Please Microsoft!

Don't ask Microsoft, he won't listen to you, the basic function of a simple feedback for a few years only add, make yourself tired. Systems on one hand and 4 years are half the beautification and the interface is ugly as **** and never Landscaping, is slow as a turtle do looks like Microsoft phone system. We discard WP of it all software including Microsoft Windows and Office are abandoned, we are into Apple or Google's embrace of, and only they treat consumers as God, arrogant Microsoft to ****, treat consumers Microsoft undead difficult, Microsoft will soon be the next Kodak!

• sakyogisakyogi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My biggest pain in using action centre. Using another app to achieve the same

Also you can add NFC short icon. Would be much more better if there were all possible elements which can be made as quick settings.

Don't ask Microsoft, he won't listen to you, the basic function of a simple feedback for a few years only add, make yourself tired. Systems on one hand and 4 years are half the beautification and the interface is ugly as **** and never Landscaping, is slow as a turtle do looks like Microsoft phone system. We discard WP of it all software including Microsoft Windows and Office are abandoned, we are into Apple or Google's embrace of, and only they treat consumers as God, arrogant Microsoft to ****, treat consumers Microsoft undead difficult, Microsoft will soon be the next Kodak!

I couldn't believe when I saw I couldn't pin mobile data to the quick settings. How could Microsoft "forget" it??? It's unbelievable how much stupid things they do.

• cw_F1cw_F1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

upgrades are cool, BUT WHICH IDIOT DECIDED NOT TO PUT DATA IN THE ACTION CENTRE?????? PUT IT IN YOU BUNCH OF RETARDS.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 46 47

Feedback and Knowledge Base