Please enter your feature suggestion...

Start a Revolution. The Microsoft TMS Thinking Cap

TMS means Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and I would rather purchase a Winphone-controlled TMS Thinking Cap from Microsoft then from another vendor because for twenty-five years Microsoft products have served me well, thank you. With a Microsoft TMS Thinking Cap a thirty-minute session would provide a powerful cognitive boost that would last all day, even several days, improving concentration, memory, coordination, creativity and other things.

The Microsoft TMS Thinking Cap would be cheaper to build then the KINECT and upon its release the Microsoft TMS Thinking Cap would become the fastest selling electronic device EVER, in all history! (Sorry, APPLE)

In a few short years every household from the condominiums of Wall Street to the shanties of Kibura would own or have very inexpensive and ready access to a Microsoft TMS Thinking Cap. In many places, cheap ready access would be government mandated.

Once again Microsoft will have transformed all Humanity for the better and provided still another revolutionary tool to help conquer all the Grand Challenges that face Planet Earth.

So let's start a revolution right here. THREE VOTES for this posting is THREE VOTES for the Microsoft TMS Thinking Cap and that's THREE VOTES for another step forward in World Progress and Sustainability.http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/filters/newability.

Oh, and since this IS a revolution let's NOT forget the Comments, and let's DO hear plenty of, "Power to the people!" and, "Right on, Brother!" and, "THREE VOTES for the Revolution, Baby! Yeah. Yeah. Yeah."

Thank you for your support.

69 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

EVERYBODY READ
        Amol Sarva wired.co.uk december 2013 neurostimulation

What he describes is going to be released within three to five years!

THREE things: Convenience. Effectiveness. Price.
        These are going to launch a high quality Thinking Cap into sales numbers bigger then the IPHONE revolution because thinking caps will quickly become a big part of the "LEARNING" arms race in school and at work and in governments. People will feel they will have to have one to compete, but they will also like the results of when they use one. They need it AND they want it AND governments will mandate their availability for their citizens to keep competitive with the World. Win/Win/Win. ( I think Self Improvement is one of those Primal Needs sales folks say you have to have in a product for it to sell well. Thinking Cap technology handsomely fills that bill.)

Convenience: Place a plastic helmet on your head, push a software button on your smartphone and go about your day for thirty minutes. When the smartphone alerts you the session is over you wipe it down and hand it over to someone else to use.

Effectiveness: Various educated guesses suggest one third will feel a significant cognitive boost (and come back for more), another third will feel a modest cognitive boost (and come back for more) and a third will feel very little effectiveness.

Price: Likely $300, and it will drop to $200 pretty quick.

Finally, Thinking Cap research (TMS, TDCS, TACS etc.) has been in the labs, in the TV news, magazines, newspapers and in the garages and basements of DIYer's for over ten years, and it is still apparently not on the radar of any major consumer electronics company. Regardless, it's a NEW consumer category, and it's going to be HUGE. When Halo releases their thinking cap, and the big guys awaken, there will be lots of different high quality thinking caps from which to choose. And that's a good thing. And I can't wait.

• GlennGlenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Assuming the TMS systems are demonstrated as actually functionally safe and effective, without a question this is an idea worth pursuing!

Three votes appear in order!

• arthur mannarthur mann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The first model you release should have apps for Winphone and Apple and Android.

I want a Microsoft TMS Thinking Cap.

THREE VOTES for the Revolution, Baby!
        Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Power to the people!

Right on Brother!

• John John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the tdcs system... I want to step up to the affordable tms system from Microsoft.

3 votes... power back to the people

• paulpaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want a Microsoft thinkin
        I want a Microsoft PMS thinking cap.

THREE VOTES for the revolution baby
        Yeah yeah yeah

Power to the people

Right on brother

By the way Microsoft, this time it's not two teenagers in a garage. This time it's 10,000 DIYer's and early-adopters and 10 years of damp sponge electrodes, and repurposed TENS muscle-stimulaters and iontopheresis machines and many people mumbling, "Where's the real thing."

THREE VOTES for the Revolution Baby!
        Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Thank you

THREE VOTES for the Revolution, Baby!
        Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Power to the people!

Right on, Brother!

Feedback and Knowledge Base