Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mobile GuruAdminMobile Guru (Admin, Windows Phone) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    WPJCCWPJCC shared a merged idea: Voice from Chinese Users  ·   · 
    AbubakerAbubaker shared a merged idea: ONE THING! We need different volume settings for ringtone and media like music and games!  ·   · 
    Ravish SinghRavish Singh shared a merged idea: Ringer and Media volume control must separate.  ·   · 
    Bruno FerreiraBruno Ferreira shared a merged idea: Make the music volume independent from the ringer volume  ·   · 
    sf12345sf12345 shared a merged idea: Independent volume control for ring/alarm/music  ·   · 
    AndreiAndrei shared a merged idea: independent volume for ringtone  ·   · 
    MozhaisMozhais shared a merged idea: ringtone volume  ·   · 
    ferfer shared a merged idea: separate alarm volume control  ·   · 
    MantisBoyMantisBoy shared a merged idea: Control volume of headsets and phone differently.  ·   · 
    bugforeverbugforever shared a merged idea: why keyboard sound ,game sound and ringtone sound share the same the same volume?  ·   · 
    DicolucDicoluc shared a merged idea: Allow user to adjust ringtone volume and other notification tones separately  ·   · 
    iveysiveys shared a merged idea: Separate Audio profiles  ·   · 

2061 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • nokia forevernokia forever commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh come on!!!!!!!! That is so pathetic miserable piteous pitiable woeful woesome (Google translate for Hungarian word "szánalmas" that what i could do on a rubbush Samsung bada... to set different volumes to different alarm slots : I can nőt do it on 2014 Windows Phone. Hey guys! Oh Come on!!!!! It is like hmmm car without adjustable (at least manually) chairs. Pffff
        I loved Nokia im sad that it is going tó disappear...

• Stephanie R.Stephanie R. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about letting us just change or keep the volume on just the alarm be changed? I have missed appointments etc because I was on the internet and never changed the volume higher again so that I would for sure header my alarm. It had affected alot in a bad way. I know I can go get a seperate alarm. But I want to only use my cell.

• BenBen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not complete, please add th option to change the volume of the alarm with the rockers. Iphone alarm volume are determined by the volume you leave your phone, therefore it's as simple as setting the volume u want before bed. The fact the slake is fixed at a lid volume is ridiculous, this would be such an say fix - please fix!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Windows Phone 8.1 now offers separate volume controls for Ringer, Notifications as well as Media & Apps"

Yes it does, but none of it won't effect on alarm volume. Alarm volume changes on the list when you select a tone for the alarm, but when the alarm rings it is unchanged, like it would be fixed on volume 25/30 or something and cannot be changed?!

Major issue, please fix ASAP!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alarm volume slowly increasing please or ability to set low all the time needed. I am a light sleeper so only need to be told when it's time without waking up everybody around me.

• nokia lumia 1520nokia lumia 1520 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

well i have a way for all those who's asking, to seperate the ringer from the music volume, i don't know how to seperate the alarm though
        okay so when playing a music, choose a track and play it then adjust your volume as you like and pause the song then play it once and pause, just to make sure your phone understood you're adjusting the music
        then choose whatever song you like next it will be on the volume you adjusted
        if you're willing to change it again in music then follow the same steps, other than that it will adjust the ringer only

• MonikaMonika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Profiles in my old Nokia 5800 are very helpful and such thing could make our life easier, it is very important to make this update or application, and please change this "Vibrate AND Ring together" not "Vibrate then Ring" - a lot of people miss call, and what should be fixed too is the Alarm clock volume/setting (it is to quiet no vibration possibility to add - more settings options (increasing, decreasing, stable volume, vibration, level of volume - loudness) - this is needed, I must use my old nokia 5800 as alarm.
        I love my Lumia, but this little things I mentioned above make me to hate it at the same time.

• Alessandro ViacavaAlessandro Viacava commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Nokia Lumia 930 and I am very happy with Windows Phone 8.1 but I find the volume uncomfortable because panel sometimes does not expand it with carat. It would be helpful to have the "Profiles" (Menu> Settings and Personal) as it was in my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, where I could control the volume for the day, during a business meeting, when I go in a noisy environment or during night. You meditate to an old concept as "Profiles"

• KocetoKoceto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this marked Completed?
        There is no way I can control the Alarm clock volume on my Lumia 930 with 8.1.
        And, yes, it is too quiet.

• Steve HaylesSteve Hayles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lumia needs to have a separate volume setting for the clock alarm wth crescendo option. This is a major oversight. Due to issues with the volume down button it is difficult to set at will. Frustrating on an otherwise great phone.

• Billy D PeraltaBilly D Peralta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the alarm to start off with low volume and gradually increase so that I do not strangle anyone. Please make this possible!!! Thank you.

• DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add alarm volume control. It's so loud when it goes off. It's unbelievable this is not an option. Who ever missed this should be fired.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make the phone dialling with either key in name or no to search direct like android devices.
        No need go to used phone book search function.
        Some times it will stuck and freeze after ending call.
        It shows screen black and snow noise.my devices lumia 1520 hardware revision version 5.0.0.1

• BirdBird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please don't hold back on the how to fix this information. I use my phone alarm to wake up. I haft to go yo work soon and hope I hear it. Thank you.

• ShirpShirp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the volumerocker can handle both media+apps and ringer+notifications I expected it to controll the Alarm aswell. It does not. The alarm is obviously set to a fixed volume. This is very annoying and should be a simple thing to fix.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 102 103

Feedback and Knowledge Base