Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    teusjeteusje shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

873 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live in Germany (one of your biggest and important markets...), and I am a big fan, and in complete Europe Bing is way behind of the US site

• Paul Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am in the U.S. and 100% agree it past that point that Microsoft should be making sure Bing works well in the rest of the world. At least start making sure it works as well in most modern industrial countries with good tech infrastructures as it does in the U.S.

• Brent MBrent M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This. I was just banned from Bing rewards because I used it in Canada. Well if you don't want us using it, don't give Bing the option to let you switch your country to the US.

You know why people don't use Bing? Because you only support the us with its full functionality.

• sabapathysabapathy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be nice if Cortana and other features supported maximum possible in India and other Asian countries.
        You can also have a dedicated team for improving the smoothness of display equivalent to or exceed Apple screen displays.

You need to have everything that's available in the U.S available everywhere. Google is dominating you and will be until the localized Bing, and Bing rewards are made ready in other countries . Eg New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, India.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah please make bing availabe in each country where google exists, and make your graphs more interactive like google. For e.g. when we search for stocks of companies, when we search for a countries population bing should make graph and allow us to add any country for comparison, then when we search for some algebraic expressions like y = x + 5, y = x^2 - 3, etc google makes graph of such equations, bing should also make graphs for such querries, and these features are available on every google website for all countries where google exists, so i hope bing also comes to all countries where google is present, and compete with it in all those countries and adds these features and more.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google is competing with you in every field, they even are making chrome os against windows! Microsoft should get 100x more serious on search. And make bing for all countries in the world. And defeat google.

Google is competing with you in every field, they even are making chrome os against windows! Microsoft should get 100x more serious on search. And make bing for all countries in the world. And defeat google.

You people are very slow in adding other geographies and languages, increase your team size please. And give google a run for its money!

instead of only bing.com, follow google in all countries and make websites like bing.co.uk, bing.de, bing.co.in, bing.com.pk
        It will do wonders for you!

We need Bing for Pakistan! you people can easily gain market in Pakistan if you make bing for Pakistan personalized and compete with google.

first of all make a uservoice website for bing. And also make bing search engine for Pakistan and also add bing maps for Pakistan.

Bing if popularized easy case showed is the best search site in the world, not only in the us.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44

Feedback and Knowledge Base