Please enter your feature suggestion...

Google+ Support in People Hub

Integrate Google+ into Peoples Hub, same as you do Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn/etc

1,396 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matt CooperMatt Cooper shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

67 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NEOW SHAU JINNEOW SHAU JIN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google Plus is a no brainer. I hope it's not some corporate pride(from both sides) that prevented it from being integrated. A good Google Plus app(with Live Tile support) is also long overdue

• Jacob KnightJacob Knight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like something like this. My school district provides all students and teachers with a google account. I wouldn't want them all to be in the people app because that would be tens of thousands of contacts. But I would like to be able to search my google contacts in the people app and maybe make some of my pre-existing contacts (friends) link to their school accounts.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

haha, this won't happen, not when evil Google won't release simple google apps on Windows Phone

• Windows LoverWindows Lover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sunil, Google+ isn't owned by Microsoft but Facebook isn't as well...This is just another social network. And Microsoft doesn't have it's own.

• Windows LoverWindows Lover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google+ integration please... Not everyone likes to use Facebook, and it'll be one more feature and a reason for those who prefer G+ to come to Windows instead of Android.

• Jonathan Ibañez CojuangcoJonathan Ibañez Cojuangco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ajay and Microsoft just removed the integration of WIndows Live Messenger + the Facebook in their S.M.S./M.M.S. app, this is just a major shame, while Windows Phone removes it, Scroogle implements it.

• timtomtimtom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why should they support google when google doesn't care about windows phone

No freaking way

• David KimDavid Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ESPECIALLY with gchat being VERY popular.

i'd also suggest they integrate hangout into groups while they are at it.

• Kevin CooperKevin Cooper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

G+ is certainly gaining momentum in the Social scene, with a lot to offer it's users. Rival OS or not, That's why a lot of people who are big into social are sticking with Android. If you want to pull more G+-ers away... integrate your support. I expect an official app soon, but people hub integration would be ideal.

I don't even use the FB app because of the people hub, I'd love to not have to use a separate app for G+.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base