Please enter your feature suggestion...

Ability to create albums for pictures

We need to be able to move pictures into albums in which we name ourself on the phone

1,809 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MarcusMarcus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    elliot woodelliot wood shared a merged idea: Ability to create and edit photo albums  ·   · 

81 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SimonSimon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lumia 800 W7. Such an obvious basic need to group albums into folders so you can search for pictures easily.

• RicardoRicardo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Por favor, es indispensable poder dividir las fotos en albumes para poder clasificarlas. Además debería poderse decidir el album por defecto para guardar fotos.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Es algo fundamental el poder crear álbumes fotográficos para ordenar las fotografías.
        Saludos.

• mrgs72mrgs72 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hola. Creo que esta seria una importante y positiva mejora que deberia estar en proximas actualizaciones.
        Gracias.
        Saludos.

Me parece muy importante poder crear álbumes para organizar mis archivos de cámara. Muy
        Importante!!!!!!!!!!!

• Frank YoungFrank Young commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot believe how my windows 8 phone no longer feels like my phone, it feels like its Microsoft's phone that I am borrowing. I also have windows 8 on P.C and its just as horrid!
        Do these people not understand we do not want everything shared and visible to anyone viewing our phone over our shoulder or when showing a picture to someone or when your kids want to play a game!
        I have adult orientated photos of myself and my wife on my phone but these cannot be put in to a private hidden or locked folder, I have all my photos organised in folders on my SD card but my windows 8 phone disregards my folder and file layout and shows every one everything! I now cannot let anyone see my phone until I find the photo I want to show them so they do not see adult photos of my wife and myself. This is useless how it has been designed! Terrible!

I gave up Apple and Android for this Nokia Icon only to find that albums aren't available. This is not a good idea Microsoft if you are trying to get ahead of the game.

Realmente increíble que hayan retrocedido tanto. Con symbian en mi viejo e5 podía fácilmente crear álbumes y agregar las fotos a ellos, incluso podía elegir el álbum por defecto donde se guardaban las mismas en forma automática.

• GEGJrGEGJr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this functionality. Don't understand why it wasn't added with Cortana update. Come on Microsoft get with it. You are making it difficult for me to remain a loyal customer.

L'aggiornamento a W 8.1 ha perggiorato l'interfaccia dell'album foto...era più bello il precedente. Io inoltre vorrei avere delle cartelle private o almeno poter scegliere quale foto mostrare sulla copertina della cartella? O non mostrare niente.

• OlegOleg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ok, I can make folder myself with "folders" app, photo app even can see it. But nothing else. Lumia history can`t see subfolders, for example. Probably Photo hub can use EXIF GPS, data and time to make folder structure.

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To those unhappy with the previously made suggestion to just download the free "file" Microsoft app in the Windows store......just try it! I loved the ability to move photos within the photo hub in my N8 and was really disappointed to see that feature wasn't there in th L920. BUT, the "file" app is just as efficient to use and is, I think, actually faster to use that the older method in the N8. In "file" you have ALL the albums in a list. Select the album FROM WHICH you want to move photos, select the individual photos (easy and fast), hit the "folder" icon at the bottom of the screen, the list of all the albums appears again, select the album you want to receive the photos, hit the "move here" button,.........Done!

• andiieandiie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seria fabuloso poder crear albums para poder organizar todas nuestras fotografías por favor mejoras en la próxima actualización.

¿ para cuándo poder organizar y crear los propios álbumes de fotos en mi nokia 1520 ?. Gracias.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base