Please enter your feature suggestion...

"Vibrate AND Ring" not "Vibrate then Ring"

Let's make another option, becuse now it doesn't vibrate after the first two one. Continuous vibrating is a must have option for noisy environment.

26,542 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kcskcs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

552 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aleksandr DolinAleksandr Dolin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Нужна более интенсивная вибрация на входящий звонок! Из-за размера телефона, вибрация плохо ощущается.

• vivekvivek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this continue to window 10 also. Then we are going to face another intelligent ********.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vibrating and ringing at the same time is so basic functionality that should be the default setting...
        Pls Microsoft make an update urgently that make this feature work.
        Once again: it's a basic thing and the lack of it makes most users disappointed... :(

• SwapnilSwapnil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have recently started using Lumia phone. After just 2 days of use, I have started missing my Android phone which provides much more standard features than Lumia. For instance, Lumia phones need the Vibrate And Ring options, its a basic functionality as sometimes in the pocket the ring is not heard. This is why Lumia phones are not being sold and used widely. Please include it in a small update.

• IanIan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with most of the comments. If you are in a noisy environment and can't hear the phone ring then a continuous or longer vibrate is essential so as not to miss calls. Sometimes you feel the vibration and aren't sure it has vibrated, especially if you are moving about so a longer vibrate for calls and emails etc is essential as well. I've never had an Android phone but Blackberry phones had the option to set the number of rings or vibrates and ring and vibrates years ago. Microsoft need to catch up on this or I'll move to another phone as I'm missing too many important call and messages.

• Dhaval ModiDhaval Modi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please it's absolute needed feature in Windows 10.
        Also need Alarm with vibrate.
        Microsoft can't miss such common feature

• VillageVillage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want that be Vibrate and Ring too, but I don't sure or it's vibrate then ring not error, because WP 8.1 have one setting box (Settings -> notifications + actions -> Phone - vibrate) and or box checked or empty it's same, no action. I think vibrate (2 seconds), before ring melody, it's default if vibrate is on at (Settings -> ringtones + sounds), and I think that vibrate box (settings -> notifications + actions -> phone - vibrate) is cheked, then vibrate and ring must work together, if unchecked then only vibrate (2 seconds, before ringmelody). I don't know why that vibrate box don't have any action. And I try vibrate box with messages option (settings -> notifications + actions -> messages - vibrate) and it's works.. And then if it's default - vibrate then ringmelody, why at other Lumias vibrate and ring working? This feature suggestion is old, so OS I think is no explain.

• Roman KordiukRoman Kordiuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, do not be "out of date". Vibro + Ring it is standard. Please, add this functionality. I believe it is not so hard

Thanks in advance

• superpuper58superpuper58 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

добрый день!
        будьте добры исправить работу вибро в телефоне Nokia Lumia 1520
        в режиме звонок+вибро необходимо , что-бы вибро работал на протяжении всего входящего звонка.
        Спасибо

• rodgersrodgers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm tired of this vibration then ring feature.... im missing calls when im in noisy places because my phone doesn't vibrate long enough for me to notice. Microsoft, pleae do something quickly

• Mukaidzi VictorMukaidzi Victor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. I hate the vibrate then ring feature with my soul. How stupid of Microsoft to include only vibrate then ring

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Сделайте режим вибрации на выбор пользователя - неужели так сложно? Мне не слышно его без нормальной постоянной вибры! Регулярные пропущенные звонки!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28

Feedback and Knowledge Base