Please enter your feature suggestion...

"Vibrate AND Ring" not "Vibrate then Ring"

Let's make another option, becuse now it doesn't vibrate after the first two one. Continuous vibrating is a must have option for noisy environment.

23,569 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kcskcs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

459 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PustolovPustolov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is wrong with you, Microsoft?!
        I had this option 10 years ago on my "stupid" phone!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Had WP7, and i have WP8.1 now..
        I'm still waiting this feature! Its very critical for me! Now i have almost many missed calls when i'm going somewhere by subway, when i walking on the steet and at another situations!
        Please make this feature!

• MateuszMateusz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Microsoft, any anwser to this?
        Are you going to continue shooting your own foot by going backwards from what Nokia once made standard?
        Good job making sure haters are always well fed with your shortcomings.

• VPVP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Windows phone SMS locking capability... ability to password SMS messages or the app itself.

• philphil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please sort this out. It is a genuinely ridiculous and irritating shortfall. Especially from a phone company whose previous generation of handsets all did this exact thing.

• Иван НиколовИван Николов commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every single cellphone in the entire world do this, except for Windows Phones. Vibrate while ringning is not a feature to add, it is a malfunction that must be fixed.

<---- I absolutely agree with these comment! Please make a constant/continuous vibration during a phone call. This is a must!

Every single cellphone in the entire world do this, except for Windows Phones. Vibrate while ringning is not a feature to add, it is a malfunction that must be fixed.

• Cris GarciaCris Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Nokia Lumia 521 windows phone 8.1 and I need my phone to vibrate and ring at the same time, not Vibrate, then ring. Ring and vibrate at the same time is easier for noisy environment. Also can you add a vibrate/custom vibrate pattern like Iphone 4s has. Thanks.

• TonyTony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would prefer also some vibrations style (power, frequency etc.) settings

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Nokia Lumia 820 vibrates only once or twice, while the melody keeps on playing continuously. On the other hand, my wife's Lumia 635 (or 630) vibrates and plays the melody continuously. We both have the latest OS upgrades. Why's that?

• DebDeb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need "vibrate and ring" on the Nokia 1520 - very important so as not to lose calls!

• MonikaMonika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great + add rigtone profiles like my old phone with Symbias has (this new smartphones aren't smart bud dump) + add the ability to adjust the volume for the alarm (it is to not loud enough) and the possibility to add vibration when necessary

I am getting problem in open air I am unable to here ringtone so plz provide ring+vibration in lumia 720 if we kept earphones we can here the ring so we can attend the calls or sms if we miss earphone we can see the miss calls on phone it's ambrasing situation so plz do the needful

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please this function is important!!!, ... I miss a lot of call when I am walkin on the street. Please ..... !!!

• UjutUjut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the best would be:: vibrate first without sound and then sound but without losing the vibration.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Actually I prefer "vibrate then ring" followed by a "vibrate and ring" . That is when I first read this request I thougt it is about requiring the vibrate and ring should start simultaneously, but the vibration being a few secs before is useful too me.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Feedback and Knowledge Base