Please enter your feature suggestion...

"Vibrate AND Ring" not "Vibrate then Ring"

Let's make another option, becuse now it doesn't vibrate after the first two one. Continuous vibrating is a must have option for noisy environment.

26,771 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kcskcs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

562 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Khun NinKhun Nin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to have Vibrate separate from Ring. and should have choice to choose : Vibrate only, Ring only, Vibrate and ring, Vibrate then ring. It's very simple, basic function that every mobile phone must have..so I really confused why Nokia/Ms miss it.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really considering returning my new 535, already missed 3 important calls that have cost me a lot of money, because I couldn't hear the ringing and no vibration. Should of stuck with my old Nokia 3310

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Голосую за "Vibrate AND Ring". Должна быть возможность одновременной работы вибры и рингтона. Но судя по тому, что первые предложения по этому поводу появились еще в 2011 году, создается впечатление, что на голосование ни кто не обращает внимания или даже совсем не читает комменты. Стоит призадуматься над этим... Хотя мне Lumia нравится, но надо стремится к улучшению ( и не только в новых моделях).

• JoeJoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vibrate while ringing please .i purchased Lumia 640 just as its a Microsoft but didn't know about the vibration thing away of that I really luv this phone much more than my old note 2 however I would like to have an option to customize the vibration or just to have it working while ringing beacuse in the area in working no way ill hear a ringtone so I usually relay on the vibration .hope to see it on the next update or at least with windows phone 10

• SomasekharSomasekhar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the support for Vibrate AND Ring as I was missing lot of calls/messages or any other notifications. The non-support of this feature would cost Microsoft phones a lot.

Thanks

• VicenteVicente commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Que pesimo servicio dan, para empezar me mandan aquí por una pregunta que hice en español, a cerca de la vibración en un LUMIA que adquirí y NO SE INGLES, en segunda no he obtenido una respuesta concreta que me ayude con esto por favor mas profesionalismo señores....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still can't get used to the fact that Lumia phones can't vibrate and ring at same time. I really need this feature because of hearing impairment. If this problem persist on Windows Phone 10, I will replace my Lumia with Iphone or Android.

• Aleksandr DolinAleksandr Dolin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Нужна более интенсивная вибрация на входящий звонок! Из-за размера телефона, вибрация плохо ощущается.

• vivekvivek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this continue to window 10 also. Then we are going to face another intelligent ********.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vibrating and ringing at the same time is so basic functionality that should be the default setting...
        Pls Microsoft make an update urgently that make this feature work.
        Once again: it's a basic thing and the lack of it makes most users disappointed... :(

• SwapnilSwapnil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have recently started using Lumia phone. After just 2 days of use, I have started missing my Android phone which provides much more standard features than Lumia. For instance, Lumia phones need the Vibrate And Ring options, its a basic functionality as sometimes in the pocket the ring is not heard. This is why Lumia phones are not being sold and used widely. Please include it in a small update.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

Feedback and Knowledge Base