Please enter your feature suggestion...

"Vibrate AND Ring" not "Vibrate then Ring"

Let's make another option, becuse now it doesn't vibrate after the first two one. Continuous vibrating is a must have option for noisy environment.

27,339 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    kcskcs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

572 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LeevyouLeevyou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If windows 10 will not fix this problem, my next phone will be surely an Android one!!!

• LjupcoLjupco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have you guys from Microsoft ever use Lumia???????????? And how is your experience???
        I move from Android to Windows with a great expectations but i have been ****** off.
        Once more guys, we need a smartphone not a dumbphone.
        I have millions suggestions but i hope everything is mentioned in past suggestions from your users that are a lot .
        If you want to have some future in Windows phone you need a huge change.
        If you read this suggestions at all and if you like my help you can mail me.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Добавьте, пожалуйста, постоянную вибрацию в режиме "вибро+звонок".

• VampireODBCVampireODBC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What the ****? This already has more than 25000 votes, and still you guys don't give a ****???

• LucianLucian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make some changes in Windows 10. Some options like "vibrate + ring " , "vibrate once, then ring". It's really frustrating when I miss calls because I don't hear the phone because I'm outdoor and I have it in my jeans. The first vibration I miss it necause I'm walking. So, please introduce a new feature "vibrate and ring at the same time" with the release of The New Windows 10.

Its really irritating.... Vibration for the whole ring is a must in some situations like when on bike, during loud music....

я голосую за “вибро плюс звонок”,так как иногда бывает так,что пропускаешь важный звонок,находясь в шумном месте.уважаемые разрабртчики,не упирайтесь,расширьте выбор вариантов настрлйки вызова!

• Khun NinKhun Nin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to have Vibrate separate from Ring. and should have choice to choose : Vibrate only, Ring only, Vibrate and ring, Vibrate then ring. It's very simple, basic function that every mobile phone must have..so I really confused why Nokia/Ms miss it.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really considering returning my new 535, already missed 3 important calls that have cost me a lot of money, because I couldn't hear the ringing and no vibration. Should of stuck with my old Nokia 3310

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Голосую за "Vibrate AND Ring". Должна быть возможность одновременной работы вибры и рингтона. Но судя по тому, что первые предложения по этому поводу появились еще в 2011 году, создается впечатление, что на голосование ни кто не обращает внимания или даже совсем не читает комменты. Стоит призадуматься над этим... Хотя мне Lumia нравится, но надо стремится к улучшению ( и не только в новых моделях).

• JoeJoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vibrate while ringing please .i purchased Lumia 640 just as its a Microsoft but didn't know about the vibration thing away of that I really luv this phone much more than my old note 2 however I would like to have an option to customize the vibration or just to have it working while ringing beacuse in the area in working no way ill hear a ringtone so I usually relay on the vibration .hope to see it on the next update or at least with windows phone 10

• SomasekharSomasekhar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the support for Vibrate AND Ring as I was missing lot of calls/messages or any other notifications. The non-support of this feature would cost Microsoft phones a lot.

Thanks

• VicenteVicente commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Que pesimo servicio dan, para empezar me mandan aquí por una pregunta que hice en español, a cerca de la vibración en un LUMIA que adquirí y NO SE INGLES, en segunda no he obtenido una respuesta concreta que me ayude con esto por favor mas profesionalismo señores....

Still can't get used to the fact that Lumia phones can't vibrate and ring at same time. I really need this feature because of hearing impairment. If this problem persist on Windows Phone 10, I will replace my Lumia with Iphone or Android.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

Feedback and Knowledge Base