Please enter your feature suggestion...

Cursor in phone dialler to allow editing

if i have mistyped a number i have to delete and type it again.. Suppose i typed 870 for 970 i have no option toeditit

249 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VinuVinu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GavinGavin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Time to #SWITCH to some other OS, instead of the current one I'm using.

I've never used a cellular phone where I can't edit the phone number.

Poor us WP users.
        Microsoft, please listen to our request on basic features. Learn about features you took away since Windows Mobile, from the good old Symbian, even Android!

Do not focus on silly things like complaints about hamburger menus. DO not priorotise simplicity above all else.

Improve functionality and usability. You designed an OS that is bloated (read:laggy and slow) and lacks lots of basic feature.

For this particular request, please add a simple cursor to the phone dialler and the functionality will be hugely improved!

This is a small yet very much welcomed change.

I installed WP10 TP, I put similarly worded feature request, and still you do not even bother to at least respond.

Some people do not use phone dialler. But some of us rely a lot on the phone dialler.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After three years only 234 votes for this most important feature. Come on guys, how you edit your number if you dialled it wrong, delete all the way back...??!!??

Yes, a cursor in the dialler is the MOST BASIC thing for a phone. All dumbphones have it. The green robot mobile OS and the good old Symbian have it
        And this year 2012 unveiled mobile OS lacks it.
        Can't believe it didn't cross the developer's mind to include such basic feature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this... and for letters, there should be something to. Select,all and delete at once.

• jai negijai negi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, this feature is a basic need for any phone . and also add some features like silent phone if we flip the phone, and bluetooth and file manager..

• SaikatSaikat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

no reply option...after dialing *111# from vodafone...u can't give reply.

• floraflora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cursor is must have thing in number field of dial pad. Simple but very useful feature.

@Sagar, WP doesn't support this feature, even with mango!

• kazam4kazam4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the wisdom behind skipping this feature in first place? Guys please release this in a coming update.
        @Joshua Issac, I agree these smartphones are not smart enough.. iphone4 also lack it.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base