Please enter your feature suggestion...

adobe flash player for windows phone

Adobe flash player for Windows phone please!!!!!

3,522 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    rubenruben shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Internet explore please support for flash type files and multiple windows system and download facility for mp3 and videos file  ·   · 
    FilippoFilippo shared a merged idea: Insert Adobe Flash Player to Windows Phone  ·   · 
    Mista-gMista-g shared a merged idea: Flash Player for wp7  ·   · 
    LarryLarry shared a merged idea: Get flash player for windows phone 7.5  ·   · 
    FlashFlash shared a merged idea: must have flash video support in IE9  ·   · 
    Dr OverFroDr OverFro shared a merged idea: watching videos that require adobe flash  ·   · 
    PremPrem shared a merged idea: FLASH support  ·   · 
    chrischris shared a merged idea: flashplayer support for IE9  ·   · 
    AlinAlin shared a merged idea: support flash in internet explo  ·   · 
    declined  ·  Mobile GuruAdminMobile Guru (Admin, Windows Phone) responded  · 

As a couple of commenters have correctly noted, Adobe has decided not to support Flash for mobile devices, so Flash will not be an option on mobile devices.

771 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Abdulwahab WahabAbdulwahab Wahab commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear All,
        I have NOKIA LUMIA 535, I am Happy with All things.
        I watched Youtube, Dailymotion, D-tube, Tune.pk
        Unfortunaly Only adobe Flash Player on other webpages instead of above.
        May be will be release Flash Player soon, because Microsoft have wokring on lumia to encahce more things don't worry dudde NOKIA will be Back on 2016 with Smartphones & Additonal OS (Operation System)
        I was install Flash Player on my Nokia 535 by the help of Windows Store i am so impressed
        if you need it kindly contact me (abdulwahabalam@hotmail.com)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ye sirf add hi chla sakti hai Mai b Lumia 535 le kar phass gya hon iss Mai adobe flash player nahi hoti fazool mobile hai ye ab ye sale b nahi hota sala

Ab Jin bhaio ne del perches' kiye hai un ka pyesa fazool gya lol

Windows mobile ho or us Mai koi application install na ho ye kesi bat ho g. Full b-kaar Nokia company

Nokia company sale ho gai hai ab is k mobile b-kaar hai sab k sab

Ab to in se adobe flash player 1 application b nahi banti mobile Kia bnye gy lol

• cassandracassandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adobe flash is on plenty of phones Microsoft just don't want to add it to this windows phone no wonder everyone says window phones ain't good and don't get it I wish would have listened guest I will be getting a new phone cause this is ridiculous

This phone needs adobe flash player I like playing the real cookie jam,hay day farm and you tube doesn't act right any more I would like to be able to play the games I like playing not the ****** games that's on this phone

All phones should Adobe flash player to select the games you like and want to play not games that you have to play because that's the only games the phone allows you to play

• candycandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have lumia 535 .now i can't play you tube videos on my mobile since i have no problem like this ,when i play the video showing need to flash player update.ho can i update this adobe flash player on my mobile .whether micro soft can be help us

• harihari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i can't connect you tube in my lumia 535 ,flash player need to update for that ,in my store flash player is not avilable please help me........

Its so hard to play games on 1320 without flash player plz tell us what can be done to play. Help is needed.plz

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38

Feedback and Knowledge Base