Please enter your feature suggestion...

Merge calls in call log under same contact

Now, when viewing call log, it created dozens of duplicates if I received call from another person twice, for example:

Same Name
Same Name
Same Name
Same Name
Same Name

What it should do is list it as

Same Name, and then once clicked, displays the call history for all contacts.

This way we can quickly access last 5-7 people we called instead of seeing just one.

1,948 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FavBrowser.comFavBrowser.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

66 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How to get the summary of the duration of total calls made or received during a particular time period on my Lumia 630. I could see the history of all the calls but not the total of all the calls made or received.

I just bought a Lumina 1520 with 8.1 and this is not on my phone - does not condensers under same name. How can I fix this and can you delete selected items and not all items?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

must have feature. Android does this the best: the call history is sorted by the most frequent numbers at the top, which makes the list dynamic, as people become more/less important in your daily life. windows phone should just copy what android does in this case.

• ZdzichZdzich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should work just like it works in messages. They are grouped under only one entry containing whole (incoming and outgoing) conversation with particular person.

Done in 8.1!!!! Will it be passed on to Lumia 720 & 920s or need a new phone from Nokia???

• GlennGlenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nokia and Windows a marriage made in ????, you cant even do the basics, what hope for the world? Why would you have a basic feature like this, or for that matter a contact list of telephone numbers, Oh that's right its a Mobile/Cellular PHONE. Sack the executive and get someone who can run a business.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with u... It's really annoying.
        MS must improve this feature ASAP

I agree with you, why is it listed solely each time you make a call, better once then details once clicked

• GabyGaby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this, it is a classic phone feature, i`m so dissapinted. If i call a person 8 times a day, i hardly get to the other persons i haved called in history. Also please add last call time, because that`s missing for sure

• JarooddJaroodd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought it might be some students on a computer science lesson, but indeed it had to be Homer Simpson!

That Simpson-cartoon like call list is really stupid. Specially comparing to N9 i used previously. 1 line per phonenumber (just adding attempts number for unanswered calls) and possibilty to switch to incoming, outcoming, unanswered and all calls.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base