or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EMEM shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    zaid sultanzaid sultan shared a merged idea: Withdrawal from Windows phone Platform…  ·   · 
    saifsaif shared a merged idea: windows phone need file manger and intrnet explore need download and need flash player please vote if you won't  ·   · 
    Shafaat FahmiShafaat Fahmi shared a merged idea: File Manager Alternative for Windows Phone 8 (especially for Phones without SD and USB OTG support)  ·   · 
    Cvetelin RusinovCvetelin Rusinov shared a merged idea: Add file manager, external storage option for save apps  ·   · 
    House MDHouse MD shared a merged idea: Opened file manager  ·   · 
    GeneGene shared a merged idea: File manager support for WP  ·   · 

4648 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • IdreesIdrees commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Going to give WP a chance on WP10, but then I'm going to go to Android. I've always been a Nokia guy and now WP. I hate to have to leave!

• IdreesIdrees commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1- We need to be able to browse through basically everything that does not compromise security.
        I want to be able to browse through files downloaded by Apps.

2- If a picture in a folder opened and viewed, should be able to slide to browse the rest of the pictures. Like Windows Explorer.

Please add to existing app "Files".

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Por favor, hagan una aplicación para borrar archivos temporales del Nokia lunia 1020

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to be able to browse through the system files.
        Maybe they could add this feature to their existing app "Files".

• mommyboymommyboy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still not able to explore pdf files... not to mention that one could set a ringtone from music folder or a wallpaper from pictures. File manager app gets you only halfway to what it should be.

• idrees bakshidrees baksh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsof should add file explorer from desktop version flashplayer is built in on windows 8 should be exists in wp to
        Full Internet explorer phone version is not so good

• frankfrank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Por favor urgente una actualización de Windows 7.8 que permita un administrador de archivos, tremendo faltante. Urgente

• jumailjumail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

windows phone is nice, but not have file manager, therefore i think its bad

• PedroPedro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm all for a file manager that we can actually manage. The ones I have tried are simply not functional. I'm stuck with a file manager V 1.0.0.0 since ever. The other ones seemed to have been made by third parties,not at all interested in telling us clearly how they worked and above all, everything placed inside disappeared once uninstalled. That's what I call stealing. I'm aware of the seriousness of my statement. But it seems to happen with other kind of apps.
        Nevertheless, I used to have a file manager in an Android phone and I could make playlists. Here nothing happens.
        Flash player is good for moving ads. I don't play games.

• acorleoneacorleone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

En mi opinión, a parte de ser una gran idea, lo veo como algo necesario si manejas bastante archivos en el móvil, y facilitaría muchísimo las cosas.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 232 233

Feedback and Knowledge Base